Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 11-13-2021, 09:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey there, i'm a lvl 21 druid looking for a place to call home, i am more of a casual player as my work schedule is rather crazy. i've had interactions with many people in your guild and they have all been friendly and helpful. feel free to send me a message ingame if you have any other questions. thank you and i look forward to hearing from you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Wulfin
Old 11-29-2021, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzy1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey there, i'm a lvl 21 druid looking for a place to call home, i am more of a casual player as my work schedule is rather crazy. i've had interactions with many people in your guild and they have all been friendly and helpful. feel free to send me a message ingame if you have any other questions. thank you and i look forward to hearing from you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Wulfin
Hi Wulfin, are you on the blue or green server?
Old 11-30-2021, 12:05 PM
Large Rat

Hello all! I'm a new player to P99, but long time EQ player on Live. Would love to join a guild to join in and help out however I can while reliving some of my fondest memories from 2000. I'm only a level 5 Mage atm, but working hard. I'm on the Green server and my name is Aeildar.

I've read the rules of the guild and agree to follow them, as well as the rules of P99. Hope I can contribute!
Old 12-07-2021, 04:30 AM
Large Rat

Hi.

New player here: level 12 barbarian shaman
Does Castle (green server) have many active players during Asia time?

-Cless
Old 12-08-2021, 01:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello All,

I have been playing on Green now for about a year, having previously played on the original live servers from launch to sometime in the LDoN expansion. Over the last year I have had nothing but outstanding interactions with Castle members and would be interested in membership and socializing. If you happen to see me, or want to look me up, I am currently playing Izzado (Human Bard).

Cheers!
Old 12-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwynd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello all! I'm a new player to P99, but long time EQ player on Live. Would love to join a guild to join in and help out however I can while reliving some of my fondest memories from 2000. I'm only a level 5 Mage atm, but working hard. I'm on the Green server and my name is Aeildar.

I've read the rules of the guild and agree to follow them, as well as the rules of P99. Hope I can contribute!
I've made it to 20! been chatting with a few castle members in game, would love to hook up with an officer and join up! Thanks
Old 12-14-2021, 07:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

New player to P99 looking to start as a Rouge on the Green server. From everything I read this is a bad idea lol. Looks like I will need a good guild liek Castle to party with as it sounds like soloing is not going to be pretty. If not I will probably have to play a solo capable class.
Old 12-15-2021, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanowrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New player to P99 looking to start as a Rouge on the Green server. From everything I read this is a bad idea lol. Looks like I will need a good guild liek Castle to party with as it sounds like soloing is not going to be pretty. If not I will probably have to play a solo capable class.
I would probably revisit playing a solo capable class. You're not always going to have guildies to level with and an untwinked rogue is one of the least self-sufficient classes in the game. Casters have spells so they're not nearly as gear dependent and they have all kinds of utility playing solo or with groups.
Old 12-19-2021, 02:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Been playing p99 for a week or so now, getting that nostalgia pull back to Norrath after a long time away. Have had some great interactions with <Castle> members, am keen to join if the opportunity comes up.

Hoping a large active guild will have members around my timezone (New Zealand UTC+12).

Treye, level 9 Bard on Green
Old 12-26-2021, 06:00 PM
Large Rat

I was referred to this guild today and wanted to find out information on what is needed to apply/join? I did talk to a member who told me to look for someone in the discord server but I wasn’t sure if you had your own server or if the Project1999 server was the place I should be looking in?

I do want to clarify that I just joined P1999 and am new but I have played EQ since Kunark went live originally. I did retire from live a couple years ago but I am glad to have found this version due to how much I preferred it.

I am playing on the Green server and just started my pally his morning so he is a newb.

Thank you for any info and advice.
Denjar