Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which parties favorite president was that again? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not saying the other is better just reiterating both are the same.
New idea for renewable power: rig Lincoln's corpse up to generate electricity from its spin.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Lincoln said if the South would have surrendered pre war they could've kept slavery.
He never cared about slavery he only cared about preserving the union. School books lie a lot.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Its kinda amazing how the United States Congress pretty much comes down to schoolyard name-calling.

Omar: Minnesota Democrat:

Quote:
“Today, I graciously accepted a call from Rep. Lauren Boebert in the hope of receiving a direct apology for falsely claiming she met me in an elevator, suggesting I was a terrorist, and for a history of anti-Muslim hate. Instead of apologizing for her Islamophobic comments and fabricated lies, Rep. Boebert refused to publicly acknowledge her hurtful and dangerous comments"
Boebert: Colorado Republican:

Quote:
"I wanted to let her know directly that I had reflected on my previous remarks. Now, as a strong Christian woman who values faith deeply, I never want anything I say to offend someone's religion. So I told her that. Even after I put out a public statement to that effect. She said that she still wanted a public apology because what I had done wasn't good enough," Boebert said.
I put Congress' chances at resolving the federal debt before December 15th at 1%.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Australia: Laws would require companies to reveal users’ identities but experts say focus on defamation will not help curb rates of online bullying

Can't wait til this hits the US so Horza and Jib can sue each other for defamation.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put Congress' chances at resolving the federal debt before December 15th at 1%.
I thought the point of nuking the budget filibuster was so that either side could "go it alone", quoth the Turtle.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New idea for renewable power: rig Lincoln's corpse up to generate electricity from its spin.
sorry wrong you fail history again then answer was JFK

Abraham Lincoln was a republican.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abraham Lincoln was a republican.
That's the joke, paste eater.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

The answer was JFK stop trying to change the subject.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Australia: Laws would require companies to reveal users’ identities but experts say focus on defamation will not help curb rates of online bullying

Can't wait til this hits the US so Horza and Jib can sue each other for defamation.
I've been planning on pulling the plug on trolling because it's only a matter of time before we search a 10 year history with AI and those found guilty of online bullying are thrown in gulags but I just cant quit you guys.
Old 11-29-2021, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
I just cant quit you guys.

you're fucking nothing without this place
Closed Thread