Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Kobold

Default Weird Lag Issue

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey there. This is my connection. My ISP is Telefonica, and i am playing from Spain. With this data in mind, i wanna tell you that from time to time, i get moments of really heavy lag, but in a weird way. I can see what's going on all the time around me, but i can't interact at all. I can't attack, cast spells, send /tells, talk to people in general. It's like my connection receives all the info but i don't send any info back. Pinging www.project1999.com shows that i have between 75% to 100% packet loss. Any ideas? I am on Fiber Optic.
Old 05-14-2016, 10:51 AM
Kobold

In fact, today is getting worst than other times. I got this already a few times. I did reset my router, configured my ethernet again, checked out everything that came to my mind. I am using Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate by the way.

Old 05-14-2016, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Im getting the same.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Same here, telefónica, optical fiber and from spain. I has the issue for a week, reinstalled the whole game, and started to work fine but today i have had the same problem for a while although it stopped restarting the pc and ran fine again.
Old 05-14-2016, 03:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

same issue here. i have telefonica optical fiber from spain as well. i got this trouble during a week, i reinstalled the whole game and everything strted to go fine but today i had the issue again for a while ( 30min or so) i logged out and exit to the desktop, restarted and the game ran fine again so dunno if its a matter of the game, connection or computer
Old 05-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzHaN80 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey there. This is my connection. My ISP is Telefonica, and i am playing from Spain. With this data in mind, i wanna tell you that from time to time, i get moments of really heavy lag, but in a weird way. I can see what's going on all the time around me, but i can't interact at all. I can't attack, cast spells, send /tells, talk to people in general. It's like my connection receives all the info but i don't send any info back. Pinging www.project1999.com shows that i have between 75% to 100% packet loss. Any ideas? I am on Fiber Optic.
same issue here. i have telefonica optical fiber from spain as well. i got this trouble during a week, i reinstalled the whole game and everything strted to go fine but today i had the issue again for a while ( 30min or so) i logged out and exit to the desktop, restarted and the game ran fine again so dunno if its a matter of the game, connection or computer