Large Bat

Default Please add Luclin!

I really think Luclin would make p99 better:

-AAs
-new content
-Beastlords
-new spells
-other gameplay patches / balancing

I really miss Luclin and I think it was an important expansion that improved a lot on what was lacking before it. Please add Luclin!
Old 07-08-2018, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

P2002...
Old 07-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Banned

nah, luclin is where I was in denial about everquests changing world, a world where i started to hate it and played it only out of habit. I remember having to save my allowance for a few weeks so I can buy a new PC and when I could play luclin there was zero if any joy.
Extreme AC mobs
Keys
More fucking keys
Keys so you can get keys
And those keys while you key to key on top of keying
And bane weapons, I said I have no good memories but Ssra basement being king of the undead/grouping/aa grind down there was ok but the rest of it sucked and forget the emperor holy white place bane weapon. I remember our first attempt at him we had a warrior with agro proc weapons and two rogues with bane weapons. took forever to kill him but whatever cleric got a mount, punk

Luclin was the beginning of the end, I was just too young to know it. there is a reason WoW got so popular.

this counts as my weekly drunk post
Planar Protector

Red face

No thanks. Luclin was a trash expansion, and all those things were trash features. If you feel like P99 needs to be "made better" with post-Velious or custom content, maybe you should just quit instead of asking nilbog to justify your continued time investment in a server you evidently don't even enjoy the idea of.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

There's other servers with Luclin available.

After the last Velious patch is implemented here some exciting custom content is on its way, there's life in the server yet ^^ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2018, 03:08 AM
Banned

Did not help I was on one of the bertox split servers whos name I forgot and there was a fuckton of people there, people playing hopscotch for raid mobs in ssra temple, people fucking up fungi cavern just passing through, sitting in fucking vex thal for 12+ hours to get a few bosses because of trash

I know using the terms nostalgia, or rose glasses and stuff and whatnot here is like beating a dead mount but yeah nah, classic is where its at.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:10 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

After the last Velious patch is implemented here some exciting custom content is on its way, there's life in the server yet ^^ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uhhh what

I remember when Wiz and I handed the reins on Shards of Dalaya off to some people who basically ruined the server with their awfully designed custom content. Hopefully nilbog isn't gonna let that fly here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2018, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Will Not Happen and for good reasons. This is an era based server. Velious era is that era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
takp > p02
project 1999 is the best eq emu server really though.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 07-08-2018 at 03:15 AM..
Old 07-08-2018, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Luclin is such an offensively stupid expansion that we designed and implemented content for all of it, then, upon realizing how offensively stupid even having the cats on the moon expansion in the game is, held a huge GM chain to destroy the moon and make it unavailable again. Rejoice!

I think Rogean may have been a GM at the time. In summation, fuck Luclin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2018, 03:57 AM
Fire Giant

No

That is all
Closed Thread