Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Aviak

Default Guise on Green

Hey all, just started a character on green. I'm curious what the Guise of the Deceiver camp is like on green right now. Basically what are the average list wait times and what not? Trying to figure out if I'll be able to get one before they are removed. Thanks!

- Schulgix
Old 02-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Its streaky, can take a long ass time. Twelve to eighteen hours at number one isn't unheard of, but neither is having four or five in a row drop once per hour. If you want to do a legacy you need to clear a whole day, and preferably get on at an odd hour on a weekday to get a low list wait but with the merger that might not even be very possible. Even for the "easy" items, guise/jboots, you need to be prepared to stick it out all day possibly.

I haven't listed for anything since the merger so not sure how long the lists are getting for it now, but its typically always been the shortest list in general. On teal it was never more than six people and you could usually just log in at camp in the early morning EST and be top three or better.
Last edited by Fammaden; 02-03-2020 at 03:16 PM..
Old 02-03-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its streaky, can take a long ass time. Twelve to eighteen hours at number one isn't unheard of, but neither is having four or five in a row drop once per hour. If you want to do a legacy you need to clear a whole day, and preferably get on at an odd hour on a weekday to get a low list wait but with the merger that might not even be very possible. Even for the "easy" items, guise/jboots, you need to be prepared to stick it out all day possibly.

I haven't listed for anything since the merger so not sure how long the lists are getting for it now, but its typically always been the shortest list in general. On teal it was never more than six people and you could usually just log in at camp in the early morning EST and be top three or better.
Manastone you will need to clear 3-4 days straight of no sleep
Old 02-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Aviak

Thanks for the responses. Yeah that's why I was asking. I know I won't be camping manastone at all, but could realistically put 8-10 hours into camping guise at some point.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Aviak

Since the merge the list has been around 3-6 on weekdays except Friday. Try in the evenin or euro times. Haven't checked Saturday.

Don't be discouraged if the list is 6-7... many drop off the list.

I've been hunting around that area so I've checked up on it every now and then.

It's definitely streaky as people have mentioned and you can have bad luck, but it's probably the easiest camp I've done. JBoots I just had bad luck.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Both Jboots and Guise seem to be around a 16-20 hr window on green now. I think you'd probably have to get VERY lucky to get one in 8-10hrs. If you spent 10 hrs at the camp and didn't get one, it'd suck to have to then leave and have all that time wasted.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Day before merge i did near 14 hours at number 1. 4 daggers no mask :\
Old 02-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Aviak

All promising enough information. Is it acceptable to get on list, kill mob, and loot the mask on an alt?
Old 02-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulgix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All promising enough information. Is it acceptable to get on list, kill mob, and loot the mask on an alt?
Nope. It should be though. They didn't implement it like that though. Your list/loot is 100% tied to the character, not account.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 PM
Large Rat

wish they would just up the drop rate on boots / guise. neither are gamebreaking items. as it stands its just a horrible time sink, yeah its not classic but its not fun and kinda discouraging when the population is so high and content is stretched.
Closed Thread