Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 05:25 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Career Best

im ridin.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Not only did this guy say "It was trumps fault" he said "any country that wont fight for itself isnt worth saving"

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

At least we know that the pandemic would have been equally as fubar either party was in control.

How the hell did they not have an emergency backup plan my god.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only did this guy say "It was trumps fault" he said "any country that wont fight for itself isnt worth saving"

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

At least we know that the pandemic would have been equally as fubar either party was in control.

They took 50k casualties since May or something.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

early on the spiral

u seem to be confused. What biden said is, it is not worth fighting for a cause for ppl who do not themselves feel called to fight for that cause. he was admitting that we were contravening their collective will, and that continued occupation is morally wrong as well as totally wasteful/insane, while throwing bones to the major narratives. Notice that he did not call the honor of the deserters into question, but actually questioned the very cause which they were being called to fight for. He did use the strong language about the lame-o deserters to satisfy that memetic requirement, but he stopped short of actually criticizing. Merely said if they wouldn't fight for a western style centralized democracy, even if we civilized agree it is "the future", then the sooner we cease disrupting the social order there the better. The ones he spoke of disdainfully flew themselves out of the country, he was talking about the corrupt elites we were propping up.

Events of course completely vindicate Biden. If the country falls in 10 days at this point, there is zero argument for even another day occupying. It only creates collaborators and Taliban targets to be killed or imprisoned when the wind blows the other way. What a horrible position the foolish softness of Obama put us in. This should have stopped with that idiot Bush. (I know things don't work like that, but yes, everyone who chose to extend the war even one day is implicated in a huge disaster here. hope the war economy was worth it.)

Best presidential speech of my lifetime possibly =x subtly written too. When we needed our executive to pull the plug, show us the results of our imperial adventure and admit to our sins, he was there and did so with a remarkable grace & speaking with proper diction. Decency is back. guess it will go over most heads
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-16-2021 at 06:06 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 05:55 PM
Banned

Biden removed American Air Support and Intelligence. That was HIS decision and his decision alone. It was never part of Trump's strategic removal of boots on the ground.

I'm starting to believe he did it on purpose and the Taliban taking over Afghanistan was his "plan" all along
Old 08-16-2021, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Good ole Thorgrimm here to protect an orange drooling literal sack of doorknobs.

"Strategic"

LOLOLOLOL
Old 08-16-2021, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good ole Thorgrimm here to protect an orange drooling literal sack of doorknobs.

"Strategic"

LOLOLOLOL
Triggered
Old 08-16-2021, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

At this point, there is no turning around.

I supported the decision when trump said to do it, and I supported it when biden did.

But when I saw those pictures of the kids going to school today, hoping that they were going to be able to maintain that way of life...

And I know full well they are about to be characters in a much more horrific handmaids tale than the handmaids tale...

Im sorry but I think we should at least get an answer as to why we didnt have a contingancy plan to get these people out

And if the answer is the president saying "because trump" then I am going to lose it.

This, good decision or bad, is going the worst it could possibly go and man, so I ask, can we do ANYTHING right??!
Old 08-16-2021, 06:08 PM
Banned

the worst carnage i have seen is at the US occupied airport. Seizing an entire country in 10 days indicates virtually no resistance. It honestly feels better, and like peace.

Nice job handing all that hardware over. I wonder where the region goes from here.

How hard the Taliban crack down is in question. They are showing remarkable discipline right now, but when we leave? I pray they keep it light in a bid for diplomatic clout
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-16-2021 at 06:12 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
At this point, there is no turning around.

I supported the decision when trump said to do it, and I supported it when biden did.

But when I saw those pictures of the kids going to school today, hoping that they were going to be able to maintain that way of life...

And I know full well they are about to be characters in a much more horrific handmaids tale than the handmaids tale...

Im sorry but I think we should at least get an answer as to why we didnt have a contingancy plan to get these people out

And if the answer is the president saying "because trump" then I am going to lose it.

This, good decision or bad, is going the worst it could possibly go and man, so I ask, can we do ANYTHING right??!
i dont think he's going to be able to say "becuz trump", i linked the speech where he gives his definitive view and it doesnt involve trump except for the peace deal, which was a good deal which is why biden honored it. Where did you get this becuz trump narrative from? He thought it was such a good deal that he was unwilling to leave US forces beyond its deadlines. He wasn't dissing Trump. i think you are fighting a meme reflecting around inside your head and can only talk about 1 or 2 things when "the president" comes up. Schitzo style
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-16-2021 at 06:17 PM..
Closed Thread