Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 08:31 PM
Aviak

Yendor Lootmonkey. Some people know him as "The Shoveler" a half elf in all green plate, except for the arms. He always had the right to bear arms.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:43 PM
Fire Giant

I always enjoyed watching Nybras do his thing. I could never get enchanters so some of the stuff he did solo seemed like magic to me.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

I was told by Feign that I was the best bard he ever played with, it’s on my resume.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Me
Old 08-25-2021, 10:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not gonna say fur single handedly killed both AM and Riot… but like… it’s pretty close to single handedly killed the two biggest Zerg guilds perhaps EverQuest not even p99 has ever seen. That’s gotta count for something.

Phatez and Aikons id probably have to say we’re better slightly at raid leading but probably not better players. Snackies is great. Capi is great. Get some I didn’t get to experience too much as he barely used his mic in AM. Eratani was good. Kelz obviously one of the best.

Phatez and Furoar are probably 1A and 1B goats of p99. I think you have to give phatez 1A because he raid leaded and play maked in pretty much every #1 guild on blue, and then of course created Seal Team which dominated literally p99 greens entire fucking lifespan.

Jk it’s me you cucks, 1v1 me
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say the most skilled player is not someone who two boxes on another guild’s bot and intentionally trains. Just my two cents
Old 08-25-2021, 10:18 PM
Kobold

Red99 Enchanter BoTb winner subscribing to thread about elf fashion quest and who can get it the best
Old 08-26-2021, 12:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by totmanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red99 Enchanter BoTb winner subscribing to thread about elf fashion quest and who can get it the best
I am sorry that pvp in EQ is a piece of shit, and that nobody cares for it. It would really make this game a lot more fun.

Speaking of pvp didn’t fazlazen win botb on like 6 different toons?
Old 08-26-2021, 01:25 AM
Skeleton

Kelzaraz The Legend
Old 08-26-2021, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by totmanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^This guy was one of the best I played with on Red99. Strut taught me to start casting Gate while high in the sky, then click off Levitate to fall straight down so opponents couldn't interrupt me, and because my X, Y didn't change, the spell would go off every time.

One time Strut and someone else were ganging up on an enemy SK. They knew the SK would simply Harm Touch himself at low HP to deny them the server-wide yellow text for getting the kill. Strut, with his inside-out mind, cast a Rune on the enemy SK to absorb most of the damage of the HT. The guy HT'd himself, failed to die, and Strut and his buddy got the yellow text.
Old 08-26-2021, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Another person I could never really understand was Beastagor. He would go in 1v6, 1v12, 1v30, and he'd kill someone...and someone would say in ooc "HT down lol"...but then Beastagor would kill someone else. And then someone else. And then disappear. How is he so much better lol?
Closed Thread