Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Dave Chappelle Tickets

$80 nosebleed tickets.
Old 10-26-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is nothing ironic about referring to Valerie Jarret as a combination of ISIS and Planet of the Apes. Jarret is black and Rosanne knew it.
When your argument comes from mind reading then you are a real dummy.

She didnt know she was black and I know she didn't because I am Rosanne.
Old 10-26-2021, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dave Chappelle Tickets

$80 nosebleed tickets.
Guys dave chappelle wasn't completely destroyed, therefor a bunch of people calling for his head over good-natured jokes is no big deal.

Chappelle will be fine, sure, lesser known comedians who don't have the clout would be ruined though. That's the point. You're still creating a censorious atmosphere when you're making people self-censor. If you're some middle class schmuck and you tell a naughty joke at the water cooler, you can bet all it will take is one co-worker claiming they suffered PTSD from it to get your ass canned.

Typical gaslighting from the left: "What are you even talking about?? This isn't even happening! It's not real! These are firey but mostly peaceful protests!"
Old 10-26-2021, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No but he will be canceled. The gay community is to strong at this point. He will be doing stand up in Iowa to keep the lights on after this.
Your troll is over. Move along.
Old 10-26-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Dave Chapelle is too powerful to be cancelled, and rightly so. He’s a fucking comedian not an activist or politician.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-26-2021, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dave Chapelle is too powerful to be cancelled, and rightly so. He’s a fucking comedian not an activist or politician.
It isn't comedy when you preach hate, especially on the platform that Dave is on. He could try to unite everybody. He choose to divide.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

It’s a COMEDY show. Historically comedy is offensive, it’s not to be taken literally.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-26-2021, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your troll is over. Move along.
You have no argument because you know I'm right, so you resorted to name calling. At the end of the day, Dave got what he deserved. He pushed hate speech in the early 2000s with his TV show. It's 2021 and the gay community has had enough.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a COMEDY show. Historically comedy is offensive, it’s not to be taken literally.
This isn't 1970. There was still segregation in the south, homosexuals were preyed upon and a list of other stuff that doesn't exist anymore. It's 2021 and gay hate speech willnt be tolerated!
Old 10-26-2021, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's 2021 and the gay community has had enough.
Ya except you forgot one important fact.

No one gives a shit.
Last edited by Toxigen; 10-26-2021 at 03:11 PM..
Closed Thread