Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mobs are typically harder and worth less exp per hour. You can group there, but you won't find many pugs.
Ah damn, sucks xp is lower out there. I had some fond memories of CC.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

The all time favorite leveling zones all share the same pattern - they are an outdoors dungeon. Outdoors means you can SoW and therefore train to zone.

Blackburrow, Crushbone, Unrest, Mistmoore, Karnor's, City of Mist are all popular because of this, imo.

Seb is an exception because 1) lots of nice loot and 2) it's hard to get to 60 in the aforementioned zones.

Tons of great dungeons are always empty (or most inhabited by soloers or loot farmers) because you can't train to zone - Najena, Paw, Sol A, Guks, Crystal Caverns, Runnyeye, etc etc...

I can't believe actually that Lower Guk is so empty. It used to nearly always have 40+ back in the days on live, sometimes 60+ or even 80+...
Old 12-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seb is an exception because 1) lots of nice loot and 2) it's hard to get to 60 in the aforementioned zones.
So Seb is still the zone most mid-upper 50's and 60's (for loot) sit in? There is no better xp or other dungeon options in Velious for upper 50's to push into 60?
Old 12-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gafador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Seb is still the zone most mid-upper 50's and 60's (for loot) sit in? There is no better xp or other dungeon options in Velious for upper 50's to push into 60?
For pick-up groups, no not really. You might have some luck in Velks, but that's pretty much it. More than likely you're just going to stumble upon a couple ench, shaman or necros soloing. Doubly so for DN.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Banned

Nice dude

@bj
Old 12-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mobs are typically harder and worth less exp per hour. You can group there, but you won't find many pugs.
I agree. I think P99 management needs to increase the ZEMs in Velious to alleviate the crowding in most non-Velious zones.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. I think P99 management needs to increase the ZEMs in Velious to alleviate the crowding in most non-Velious zones.
It would be nice if they increased the ZEM for velious. I'm currently at the level to start experiencing Velious and wish there was more people around my level to group with.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gafador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People aren't grouping and exping in Velious zones that much? Why not?
Classic xp best xp.
Kunark xp follows in 2nd
Velious xp is third, zones that do have a good zem are those which mobs have a lot more hitpoints than the mobs in classic or kunark zones.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 12-07-2016 at 12:21 AM..
Old 12-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseRoll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I thought the loot was worth the risk and less exp
Most of the loot has been farmed to hell and back so it's not really all that valuable anymore. SCHW are like 2k now.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

The xp in Crystal Caverns pales in comparison to Mistmoore, Guk, SolAnB, Nurga and Kaesora. Velketors is no match for Howling Stones.

So yeah. Either bump the ZEM or leave em to us ench/cleric combo's as farm hubs and testing grounds for our skills.