Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Banned

I really don't like how many normal people there still are. This is outrageous!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Kobold

I've never been able to understand why there are people out there that think all the rich people are working together to undermine society... They aren't working together. In fact a lot of them are working hard AGAINST each other. What they are ALL doing though is working very very hard to help themselves to more wealth and riches. Just because many times their interests align doesn't mean they are actively working together. It isn't like Warren Buffet is on the phone with the King of Saudi Arabia talking about how they can take over the world like a real life pinky and the brain episode.

The NWO is not real. The possibility of a singular world government is about 400,000 years out from now (unless a very long world war breaks out). The fact that you flip your lid every time someone points out that your assertions are completely unsubstantiated is a sign that you need professional help. Your PTSD is getting out of hand friend, I strongly suggest taking advantage of the mental health programs available through the VA. You can continue to believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but you need help with the whole freaking out about it every 5 minutes thing.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can believe whatever you want, i absolutely do not care what others think about me for what i believe in. worst case scenario im wrong and there is no after life, if not i go to heaven and non believers burn in hell. in the event i am right you can troll me from hell.
There being no afterlife is never the worst case scenario for you. That's actually one of the better scenarios. There being an afterlife that's totally in opposition to your beliefs is much worse.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...belief is not a choice.
Sure it is. Most people simply surrender that liberty to others long since dead. The primary deficiency in most people's lives today is purpose. Purpose is what drives decision making and in the absence of necessity it becomes arbitrary. Necessity is largely dead or hastily wastinf in first world countries today. Without it, people latch onto whatever ideologically driven purpose that substantiates their carnal inclinations.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how long have you been goth
lol goth

rly embracing 1999 there bud rofl
Old 08-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its usually those ignorant like this that are the most insecure about society/reality. TC is 100% on point. humanity stays on a steady decline into scumbaggery.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliverator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never been able to understand why there are people out there that think all the rich people are working together to undermine society... They aren't working together. In fact a lot of them are working hard AGAINST each other. What they are ALL doing though is working very very hard to help themselves to more wealth and riches. Just because many times their interests align doesn't mean they are actively working together. It isn't like Warren Buffet is on the phone with the King of Saudi Arabia talking about how they can take over the world like a real life pinky and the brain episode.

The NWO is not real. The possibility of a singular world government is about 400,000 years out from now (unless a very long world war breaks out). The fact that you flip your lid every time someone points out that your assertions are completely unsubstantiated is a sign that you need professional help. Your PTSD is getting out of hand friend, I strongly suggest taking advantage of the mental health programs available through the VA. You can continue to believe that the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but you need help with the whole freaking out about it every 5 minutes thing.
after a stunning display of ignorance such as this we can safely never take anything you say on these forums seriously ever again.
thanks.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:34 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will we ever know?
are you the only poster on the forums who has accepted reality or is there a couple others? i would expect all the masses to be exactly that: a part of the problem, way too prideful and arrogant to ever change for the better.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:47 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2015, 02:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
look, aside from everything ive said that has led you to believe in paranoid and whatever else. i believe in the bible, and the bible says things like this will happen. believe or dont believe, i choose to believe.
This post confirms you as an idiot. Believe or don't believe, but if you don't believe the same as me then you are a fool. Amirite?

I'm pretty informed on a lot of points you bring up. There is some seriously shady things going on in the world, which most people aren't even aware of. Our constitutional rights as American are being infringed/destroyed constantly. But at the end of the day, life is what you make of it.

I could spend my time worrying about these things, or I could spend time worrying about what is important like paying my mortgage, putting food in the fridge, and spending time with my family and friends. Or I could adopt some idealist idea and run with it, and belittle people when they don't agree with me.

I used to have issues with Anxiety. I spent so much time worrying about other people and other things that I didn't take time to worry about myself, and it put me in a pretty shitty spot in life. Until I learned to worry about things I can control, which is myself. Life became a lot easier. I'd suggest you at least consider this advice, as the tone of your posts in the RNF section of a 16 year old elf simulator suggest that your worried a little bit too much about the wrong things.

Thanks for your service.