Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredxzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that Rogean and crew allowed this in the first place, and now it got out of control like this, is no one's fault but their own. Like i've heard alot of others say on different sites, RMT will never be stopped, you can ban, ban, ban, but you started the fire, and now its too hot to put out, sorry.

Like I heard from another member on another site, I wonder how many of those who got banned donated to the p99 server, site, etc? thats a good question, im sure there were quite a few. Oh well another loss on your end.

SoE runs their games better than these circus clowns, and thats a bad , bad thing lol.

You guys can reply, flame me all you want, but I always get the last word, I always do, so reply, say this, say that, I will not be reading it.

you cant STAND RMT, well , good luck stopping it lol. Cute though, Very cute.
such anger in this.... someone got banned
Old 03-23-2014, 07:13 PM
Kobold

This server will spend more in resources in chasing RMT than running an adequate emulation of a game they never created themselves.

Great allocation of resources. I pity the poor idiots who trust these guys with the responsibility of their well-being.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredxzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that Rogean and crew allowed this in the first place, and now it got out of control like this, is no one's fault but their own. Like i've heard alot of others say on different sites, RMT will never be stopped, you can ban, ban, ban, but you started the fire, and now its too hot to put out, sorry.

Like I heard from another member on another site, I wonder how many of those who got banned donated to the p99 server, site, etc? thats a good question, im sure there were quite a few. Oh well another loss on your end.

SoE runs their games better than these circus clowns, and thats a bad , bad thing lol.

You guys can reply, flame me all you want, but I always get the last word, I always do, so reply, say this, say that, I will not be reading it.

you cant STAND RMT, well , good luck stopping it lol. Cute though, Very cute.
I got the last word, HAH.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you had read the rules, maybe you wouldn't have RMT'd. Its a chance that you took, a gamble, and you lost big. Now leave with your shitty RMT friends.

Dude, I gotta say this, are you the same girl in the picture in your signature as the one on your profile? Weird.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't seem like a rash decision. Looks like they took their time about it which you complained about earlier. Make up your mind.

Wow, all these little lemmings.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiecat99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mattdog64 gg.. now please log out of this forum and never come back, sir.
Hahah what a dbag, you quote yourself in your signature hahahaahahahah.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Password recovery! SMS authentication rules. 51 druid lfg
Old 03-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A case against what? The dealer? YOU KNOW FOR A FACT WHO THE DEALER IS, IT IS LOGGED. Wake up, life is not the same as EQ. If you are someone that would allow a crack dealer to stay selling to people in your neighborhood then you have bigger issues and I am happy you are jobless and stay at home playing EQ.
Calm down there buster, I simply commented on something you said (my perspective being that of a former certified LEO) that has little relevance to what does or doesn't happen on EQ-Emulator. Guess you're upset and lashing out at anyone....not generally a useful thing to do. Better than kicking your cat down the stairs I suppose.

Danth
Old 03-23-2014, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdog64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, all these little lemmings.
You seem to be the one who can't make up his mind if it was rash or a staged trap. You really should try to decide which you are going to stick with before getting angry. It still won't make a difference. You broke the server rules and got banned. The rest is you just looking for justice for losing your time spent on the game. The person to blame is yourself.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:06 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
So, allow people to break the rules because they donate?

I'd rather pay out of my pocket to keep the server running than compromise integrity and accept money from people breaking our rules. Don't bother donating if you think it helps you in the slightest. Donate because you enjoy playing the server while following the rules.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread