Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say it with as much respect as possible, but the USA reached some South Park level.
its the leftist fake news retards that have reached a south park level of credibility. Not our president who's killin it.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm about to go to a bar so instead I'll give you my 5 favorite beers:

1. Guinness, the real one you get in Ireland at room temperature with no carbonation
2. Sierra Nevada Torpedoes
3. Shiner Kosmos
4. 512 Pecan Porter
5. Lone Star
Shiner Kosmos is on point, and that's the only way to drink Guinness my good sir.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. Sierra Nevada Torpedoes
About 3 of those will get you torpedoed in my experience

I'd just get the Guinness myself. Dark beer actually does make your bones stronger.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilzark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please post here what cuntries are Shitholes... I would like an official listing.
idk we could start with el salvador, if its not a shithole over there they must not have needed protected status in the usa for the past 17yrs so they can all go home and they'll totally be fine nobody on the left would get upset about that and label it a humanitarian crisis if we sent all these people back to el salvador and all their other countries that totally are not shitholes but they will die if we leave them over there!!11

maybe haiti too id say eating cooking oil-laced mud cakes because your people are starving so badly and having it be legal to murder an adulterous wife kinda makes a place a shithole. id also say having slavery makes a place a shithole, so there goes a lot of asia and the mid east :/ idk, the world's kind of full of shitholes my dude.

maybe just maybe when we bring these people over and they instantly start preaching kill whitey lol Ur kids are gonna B Brown you Racists its fair to acknowledge that these immigrants are representing themselves as ungrateful, entitled, and a threat to everything that made this place a desirable place to live to begin with? wow das raycis!

bend down and kiss the fking ring. we let them in, we improved their lives; we had no obligation to do this and we have no obligation to take bullshit from them. the only way we were able to let them into our country and improve their lives is inherently because america is better than their country.

for an example of how these people think of the west heres a link to a pre-migration crisis forum post on a nigerian website http://www.nairaland.com/1346880/giving-birth-canada

like idk maybe the whole chain migration anchor baby thing isnt working out for the USA. novel thought. maybe it doesnt make u a horrible person to acknowledge that the native population of the country gets the shaft by having to foot the bill for people to abuse a broken system?? maybe at some point something in your head might click and you'll realized how fucked it is that our own kids go into their 20's untrained or in crippling debt meanwhile anchor baby immigrants get subsidized education, up to 18% easier admissions @ ivy league compared to asian students, broader grant opportunities, welfare housing and food money directly in proportion to how many babies they pop out.. and then you make the native population kids entering the workforce in that crippling level of debt pay for all of it? hm yes welfare mass immigration system working great (at replacing you with someone who asks less questions reliably votes D)

in a shockingly woke freudian moment of truth and clarity 94% white Norway declares le 56% America a shithole, which is accurate considering Norway has done a good job of keeping its immigration from shithole countries overrepresented in Norwegian crime stats to a safe and healthy minimum.

obviously the lesson to be learned here is that in order to achieve the quality of life and low crime rates of norway, your country needs to be over 90% ethnically homogenous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-13-2018 at 12:16 AM..
Old 01-13-2018, 12:18 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

the sad thing is its looking like trump might not have even said the shithole thing. i hope he did. read the turner diaries.
Old 01-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
russia
How dare u

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-13-2018, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the sad thing is its looking like trump might not have even said the shithole thing. read the turner diaries.
I got lectured for like 2 hours about Trump for positing this one. I held on to the position and made an attritive dent in what remained but man it was a slog by the bog. It takes a lot of rewiring to get to 88
Old 01-13-2018, 12:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got lectured for like 2 hours about Trump for positing this one. I held on to the position and made an attritive dent in what remained but man it was a slog by the bog. It takes a lot of rewiring to get to 88
never forget the alamo
Old 01-13-2018, 01:00 AM
Banned

yall larpers are undermining the hegemon
Old 01-13-2018, 01:05 AM
Banned

immigration is like america having a kid but that kid grows up and hes gay. its cool. we don't have anything against the gays. just let us be disappointed and maybe he should move out. hes still welcome over at thanksgiving.
Closed Thread