Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2016, 06:26 AM
Fire Giant

Default Win a Fungi Tunic

Title says it all, your chance to win a Fungi Tunic.

With the Uthgard DAOC server around the corner, snow melted finally in Canada its riding season, getting married soon, Game of Thrones on this Sunday, so much good stuff I am feeling generous and looking to give back to this server for all the fun its given me.

Some of the best times and stories came out of bullshitting in TS while tracking mobs cause were all bored and just killing time. You end up logging in not cause of the game, but because your guildies are fun to be around. That being said a whole shit load of embarrassing stories were told. Which made me think of this little contest.

Heres how this will work:
You simply post with an embarrassing story about yourself that happened to you in real life.(maybe in game? i unno) I know you guys got some good ones. Lets try and not embellish these stories too much cause if I smell bullshit I will just disregard your post.

Some rules:
You must not use an anonymous forum account.
You must not already be lvl 60 and can easily acquire a fungi yourself.
If I can't choose a winner cause there are 2-3 that are all equally funny, I'll just sell the fungi and give cash prizes.
I will give it about a week or so before choosing a winner.

I cant really police who will win this, all I can do is ask that any of you like myself who have played on this server for awhile now, pls don't participate, lets leave this for the new guys who could really use this as a chance to get themselves some good gear or have fun leveling a melee alt they otherwise couldn't afford to buy a fungi for.

Good luck!