Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is going to be a fun eight years.
Old 08-31-2021, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like zoinks man. Do you have Tourette's Syndrome?
I have "you just posted a video you cried to" syndrome and its hilarious.

How about that Madison Cawthorn and his dreams of "busting out" the "patriots" in jail.

You guys are itching to get shot and its going to be glorious.

Cawthorn, a freshman, boosted false claims that the election was "stolen" and "rigged" at the Macon County Republican Party event.

“The things that we are wanting to fight for, it doesn’t matter if our votes don’t count,” Cawthorn said, according to a video that was posted to Twitter from the event.

"If our election systems continue to be rigged and continued to be stolen then it's going to lead to one place and that's bloodshed," he continued. "And I will tell you, as much as I am willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there's nothing I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American."

CANT WAIT.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

I'm not crying though...

You make a lot of assumptions Gravybooboo
Old 08-31-2021, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not crying though...

You make a lot of assumptions Gravybooboo

You posted it. I cant know your motivations, but I can know you believe bullshit..
Old 08-31-2021, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

You are the expert on bullshit tbh. Must be your family trade.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:29 PM
Banned

So weird how the red and blue sides of the Devil are cool with leaving Afghanistan and all that Opium behind. I smell a rat.

If the Taliban or ISIS were to ever get their hand on Pakistanis nukes... oh wait nvm nukes aren't real. The Tzar bomb was all TNT.
Kim Un don't have nukes....because no one does. And the moon is Hollywood.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 08-31-2021 at 10:34 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 10:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So weird how the red and blue sides of the Devil are cool with leaving Afghanistan and all that Opium behind. I smell a rat.
I just like laughing at the walking corpse we have for a president tbh.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:36 PM
Banned

My favorite is cackling Kamala. Why did your administration choose to leave Americans behind? .."Cackle cackle!"

I locked up 500,000 young black men for pot "crimes" but I'm all for the minority and let's legalize pot. Cackle!

The people themselves are full of SHIT, so one would expect their elected leaders to be as so. I've seen truth in one being alone in many years.
He's evil and isn't afraid to let me know. He lives forever and I don't. He rules over all and I suffer. Offers stuff after death in a book. Words. I got words.
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 08-31-2021 at 10:39 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 10:46 PM
Banned

The Republicans offered us sleazy Ronnie, followed by the dude that introduced the New World Order, followed by his son, who did 9/11 and blamed it on his business partner who was Islamic, followed by a orange man who cared about nothing but being right all the time.

The Democrats offered us a Peanut salesman, followed by a jogging McDonalds eating fatass who shacked up with interns instead of porking his murderous ugly wife, followed by the nations biggest divider other than Donald Trump - Barrack Obama.

So, tell me, if Satan is divided against Satan, how can either kingdom stand?

Both kingdoms compose the New Babylon which is scheduled for destruction in Revelations.

How that mighty kingdom has fallen in just one hour!
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 08-31-2021 at 10:49 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite is cackling Kamala. Why did your administration choose to leave Americans behind? .."Cackle cackle!"

I locked up 500,000 young black men for pot "crimes" but I'm all for the minority and let's legalize pot. Cackle!

The people themselves are full of SHIT, so one would expect their elected leaders to be as so. I've seen truth in one being alone in many years.
He's evil and isn't afraid to let me know. He lives forever and I don't. He rules over all and I suffer. Offers stuff after death in a book. Words. I got words.
Someone asks Kamala a question she doesn’t like…
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread