Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it, Jib. You like Trump and you're sad he lost badly to Sleepy Joe.
Yeah, because it cost us a bunch of lives and made us look the worst I think globally both to our allies and to our enemies than we've looked in the entire history of America.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not going to go with social media says so on this sorry...
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...iftigniter-rhr

“Joe Biden's handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal was condemned as "catastrophic" and "shameful" on Wednesday as the Houses of Parliament delivered an unprecedented rebuke to a US president”
Old 08-31-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to be beyond stupid to think telling me that because Nixon and Raegan and Bush did something is a good reason to support Biden doing it.

Especially when apparently under trump, it wasn't happening.
https://www.newsweek.com/army-milita...an-war-1496100

$4.1 million in army military gear left in Syria by Trump administration.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

I swear to god that is the type of dumb shit FOX people would say when we brought up the world was upset we invaded iraq.

(also like saying, we did it in Vietnam too!)

parties flipped.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Article is behind a Pay wall an not exactly from our pentagon … let alone our government
Old 08-31-2021, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raping boys is unfortunately a part of their shitty backwards culture, so it’s no surprise that police were doing it

NOW however you have the same raping of boys AND now sexual enslavement of girls, in addition to women’s rights being taken back down to none

So no, it is worse now, sorry
Old 08-31-2021, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Article is behind a Pay wall an not exactly from our pentagon … let alone our government
“Joe Biden's handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal was condemned as "catastrophic" and "shameful" on Wednesday as the Houses of Parliament delivered an unprecedented rebuke to a US president”

He specifically was talking about Britain’s reaction to Biden’s withdrawal and how it effected their troops and you said it was only on social media
Old 08-31-2021, 02:35 PM
Banned

Wow.. Someone said it was a disaster.

Anything else?

I see everyone has something to say but not one of you volunteered to go help. I mean, since you all could do it better, why wouldnt you lend your expertise?
Old 08-31-2021, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raping boys is unfortunately a part of their shitty backwards culture, so it’s no surprise that police were doing it

NOW however you have the same raping of boys AND now sexual enslavement of girls, in addition to women’s rights being taken back down to none

So no, it is worse now, sorry
if you think they will be raping boys in the islamic state you are mistaken
Old 08-31-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow.. Someone said it was a disaster.

Anything else?

I see everyone has something to say but not one of you volunteered to go help. I mean, since you all could do it better, why wouldnt you lend your expertise?
This. is. the. same. shit. bush. voters. said.

p.a.r.t.i.e.s f.l.i.p.p.e.d.
Closed Thread