Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Joe Biden's handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal was condemned as "catastrophic" and "shameful" on Wednesday as the Houses of Parliament delivered an unprecedented rebuke to a US president”

He specifically was talking about Britain’s reaction to Biden’s withdrawal and how it effected their troops and you said it was only on social media
The comedy tweet that dogs were left behind in Afghan?

Because your article title says something different. And like I said it is behind a pay wall too.
Planar Protector

I am just glad America collapsed and the seals on both sides are clapping because of election wins.
Banned

I bet we see a lot of what we consider modern tech becoming obsolete

the pentagon was looking at just in time 3d printing of weapons designed on the fly rather than having tons of heavy humvees and gasline gussling jetfuel exploding weapons platforms floating around

we're going to see more high altitude sniping, laser guided bullets, weird shit that just doesn't make sense

hopefully war becomes fully automated like in that seaquest dsv episode and I can get a job as a remote mech pilot for wow time credits

and i can get automated eating and pooping too that shit sucks omg the chewing of food is so gross

but like

why build billion dollar sinkable battleships when u can build a weapon for each scenario as it happens

i'm almost sold on weapons in space being a good thing at this point because it will create space industry and make warfare even cheeper and more accessible and surgical with conventional kinetics and laserbeams and microwaves and stuff with deep compute for targeting and tracking and prediction to drive the god rods trajectories

big slow 40 naut? Knot? or 140 naut battleships are like useless in these scenarios, aircraft are vulnerable and need to be on the surface for some amount of time, easily sniped from orbit by like a 10 centimeter sized projectile traveling at rediculous velocity coated in teflon or w/e i know we can
Last edited by starkind; 08-31-2021 at 02:45 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Because your article title says something different. And like I said it is behind a pay wall too.
Humane society says "the military left dogs behind!"

Military says "that is not true"

LEFTIST says "lol humanitarians are stupid and wrong, the military already said it did a fine job"

LOL PARTIES FLIPPED DOG
Old 08-31-2021, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you think they will be raping boys in the islamic state you are mistaken
Lol you think that because they are anti-gay that they don’t rape boys?

Some of the most furiously outspoken homophobes have been found to have molested boys before. It’s called compensation
Old 08-31-2021, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you think that because they are anti-gay that they don’t rape boys?

Some of the most furiously outspoken homophobes have been found to have molested boys before. It’s called compensation
They behead thousands of people on camera because of accusations that they have gay sex.

What you may not know this about the islamic state is they are religion first.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh no myself and Britain parliament was referring to British troops left in a lurch
Old 08-31-2021, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humane society says "the military left dogs behind!"

Military says "that is not true
Nah, Pentagon
Old 08-31-2021, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
They behead thousands of people on camera because of accusations that they have gay sex.

What you may not know about the islamic state is they are religion first.
I promise you raping boys still happens. Maybe less now that they have girls to enslave. You get beheaded when 1. You get caught and 2. You don’t have the position of power to avoid a beheading
Old 08-31-2021, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah, Pentagon
you dont even know what the pentagon is.

Quote:
Pentagon, large five-sided building in Arlington county, Virginia, near Washington, D.C., that serves as the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense, including all three military services—Army, Navy, and Air Force.
Closed Thread