Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They behead thousands of people on camera because of accusations that they have gay sex.

What you may not know this about the islamic state is they are religion first.
I can hardly imagine being this naive about fundamentalist hypocrisy.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I promise you raping boys still happens. Maybe less now that they have girls to enslave. You get beheaded when 1. You get caught and 2. You don’t have the position of power to avoid a beheading
Trust me Im not by any stretch of the imagination saying that the islamic state is good or less raping will happen under them.

Just that the ones raping boys are coalition and the ones that rape girls are islamic.

Not a lot of crossover, but nothing in the universe is absolute, so yeah of course there are dishonest people on both sides some coalition people probubly rape girls too.

But lets not be mistaken to think the islamic state has a lot of room for error with gay sex.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-31-2021 at 02:51 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can hardly imagine being this naive about fundamentalist hypocrisy.
you could post here for another 100 years and what you know about the Islamic state would still be less than 1% of what I know.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Liberals need to watch the star trek TNG episode where Picard deals with the Klingons.

There are ways to exit and rescind control to the Taliban via peace deals the way trump was doing it.

And there are ways to exit and rescind control to the Taliban via explosions hell and gun fire, the way Biden did it.

We all hate the Taliban, but giving them weapons and allowing them to liberate Afghanistan is NOT better than acknowledging them as a state and signing peace treaties with them.
actually totally agree with this and u guys know i'm a big huge commie
Old 08-31-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

I am told that trump did bad because he signed treaties with taliban and there was no deaths

but I am told Biden did good when he gave the Taliban more than the treaty offered them, and there were deaths.

It's a mad house!
Old 08-31-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/w...anistan-Report

wont be long till 666 and chief is back in charge!
Old 08-31-2021, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raping boys is unfortunately a part of their shitty backwards culture, so it’s no surprise that police were doing it

NOW however you have the same raping of boys AND now sexual enslavement of girls, in addition to women’s rights being taken back down to none

So no, it is worse now, sorry
No. Thats just you being a racist. If the entire country did that, fair enough, but they dont.

How come priests in the USA keep raping boys? Must be part of their backward, american culture.

How come american christians keep marrying kids off at the age of 15 and lower? Must be part of their backward culture to be pedophiles.

Prior to the change, marriage bureau clerks had no authority to intervene even if they observed that the child did not want to get married, Pollard said. And in a case where a pregnancy was involved, there was no minimum age for marriage.

"In Kentucky, we found a 13-year-old girl married off to a 33-year-old man, a 15-year-old girl married off to a 52-year-old man — I could go on and on to give you these horrific examples of these children who were married off to their rapist," she said. "It's horrific and it has to stop now."

DOHHHHHHH... 200,000 children married off to adults in the past decade in the USA. Must just be an american, pedophile southern christian, thing.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trust me Im not by any stretch of the imagination saying that the islamic state is good or less raping will happen under them.

Just that the ones raping boys are coalition and the ones that rape girls are islamic.

Not a lot of crossover, but nothing in the universe is absolute, so yeah of course there are dishonest people on both sides some coalition people probubly rape girls too.

But lets not be mistaken to think the islamic state has a lot of room for error with gay sex.
The fact you get beheaded if caught is never going to be a 100% deterrent to deviant human behavior. This is assuming that someone caught doesn’t have the influence to bury that revelation before it goes anywhere

Humans are weak, humans are fallible, even the most devoutly religious
Old 08-31-2021, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you could post here for another 100 years and what you know about the Islamic state would still be less than 1% of what I know.
When you were partying and having premarital sex, I studied the Islamic state [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2021, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am told that trump did bad because he signed treaties with taliban and there was no deaths

but I am told Biden did good when he gave the Taliban more than the treaty offered them, and there were deaths.

It's a mad house!
Surrendered is the word you're looking for. The guy who quit and said "yeah, we quit.. you win" is the one who surrendered.
Closed Thread