Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 07:26 AM
Banned

You best worry about the Illuminati, and let the Taliban worry about their country.
Old 08-15-2021, 08:05 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sorry google doesn't have an archive of absolutely every sekret cia operation and has millions of page hits about tangential crap to obfuscate the bullshit

A real citation

Air America 1990 is a good watch

anyway buddy, when google is blacking out the truth and ur side is being a massive clusterfuck cuz someone had sparkles or pink hair it's no wonder why the world is such a shitshow lol
Old 08-15-2021, 08:11 AM
Banned

Didn't you make a thread about soiling yourself
Old 08-15-2021, 08:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you make a thread about soiling yourself
I highly respekt the truth combratd

its been a few days at least tho so i'm doin well

h0ow about u? still mad?

r u ever happy?

even when soiling urself?

also just so u know i'm not refuting ur OP lol i'm just saying this is nothing new, hope u have a nice day, and survive to see it again in 2041 maybe

I do think it's extra sillly special mad to be mad and in direkt fear of specificially at the current puppet that is being waved in ur faces tho

practice some mindfullness M'kay. Go garden or soeomthing or start a wow alt.
Last edited by starkind; 08-15-2021 at 08:26 AM..
Old 08-15-2021, 08:53 AM
Banned

You ask me if I have negative thoughts? .. All my thoughts,.. are negative thoughts. Would you like to hear another joke, Murray?

And Murray, when they bring me out, can you introduce me as Wokeman.
Old 08-15-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

not readin it lol
Old 08-15-2021, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Is this nirgons final form?
Old 08-15-2021, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im just glad like, a local force is now governing their own country. even if they are backwards as fuck.

I have said it time and time again. we can leave assets in place to survail and our tech is good enough these days, we have any kind of tent city pop up hosting actual terrorists like bin laden, we go in and bomb it. That was the only reason we were in afganistan to prevent terrorist training camps/bases of operation. We do not need to have a large troop presence to do that.
Idk, we'd rather fundamentalist dictator warlords rule freely to murder, and torture people rather than have five thousand troops in Afghanistan?

Remember all that was keeping that entire country from collapsing was 5000 troops.

We are anti war, but what we did here was defund the police in afganastan. Not stopped any wars. We started a war, we didnt stop one.

Very sad, this was a HUGe mistake, and both trump and biden were gonig to do it.

Because WE wanted it. And WE were wrong. This was a big mistake.

Sometimes, we should listen to daddy. Instead we listen to Dobie Gillis still. Shame.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-15-2021 at 10:08 AM..
Old 08-15-2021, 10:07 AM
Banned

9/11 was an inside attack done to illegally invade afghanistan for opium and iraq for oil.
i figure theyre low on opium again in the communist nations. (USA, Britian, Russia, China)

At least that's good news for Courtney Love she wont have to use Fentanyl. (She hired Allen Wrench for 50K to murder Kurt Cobain soon after Kurt wanted a divorce and to write her out of his will)
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 08-15-2021 at 10:13 AM..
Old 08-15-2021, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this nirgons final form?
better antagonize him so he keeps evolving [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread