Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 09:21 AM
Banned

Lightbulb for gods sake meme it

https://youtu.be/0eEG5LVXdKo?t=349
yo these mac ads

pls concern troll for this we can make it big. get some of it on jobs.

a bunch of these are past due for cashing in. there's a WHITE > BROWN LOL joke in here too, it's rough stuff
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-30-2021 at 09:48 AM..
Old 08-30-2021, 10:36 AM
Banned

bangs r great never let them get u down also try different hair colors it's a new age and a new u live it up a lil get loud

had a great chuckle they are pretty funny plus the macboi is kewuuute
Old 08-30-2021, 11:16 AM
Banned

You don't ever have to do anything for God's sake. He lives forever and never feels pain or sadness. Only mania all the time.
Old 08-30-2021, 09:51 PM
Banned

my pronouns are she her and i do feel things other than mania. i am manic from bouncing back from a big illness, yes everyone the big balloon is deflated and i am just bouncing with energy. i couldn't sleep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] the big shifts in my guts make all my chemicals very unstable, for instance when that ...material enters back into solution I start getting massive doses of estrogen etc suddenly. So yes I do feel funny, which is proof i feel other things thank you.

why would bangs get me down? you are weird and niggling me. leave me alone. PS i am not hanging out in hair salons, me and my husband are off grid survival warriors living a rather romantical fantasy. i want to bleach it to be honest because i am jealous of Xaanka (and also v aye's) higher born genetics, but its not that high priority. guess im a dyke. male in life still buries his face in my visible abs pretty happily 6+ times a day and has enough nocturnal interest i actually started feeling some pressure (fantasy validation cheevment) so i am feeling aite on looks, also i have a bunch of excellent wardrobe i have barely used so i feel great there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just lost some weight too. this salvo fully deflected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "wut salvo?"
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-30-2021 at 10:04 PM..
Old 08-31-2021, 12:32 AM
Banned

meth is one hell of a drug
Old 08-31-2021, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Blah blah blah
Old 08-31-2021, 01:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meth is one hell of a drug
im on nothing but downers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i tried adderall because it helps someone close to me and it made me rip out my hair in my sleep. i would wake up with hairs all in the bed. i tried the crystallier stuff when a multimultimillionaire rich man offered and had major, repeated seizures later on in the night, once. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Even caffeine caused me to grind my teeth in sleep until I was forced to quit coffee. In short, meth would kill me very fast. But I have put up a steady performance here. So no, it's actually my natural exuberance and the heat of my inner flame. I was unmedicated when I made all my 99.9th percentile standardized test qualifiers n stuff too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I was thinking about this and the idea that the transphobes here think I don't feel emotion is really flattering. Glad I come off that icy in response to transphobe heckling. The truth is that I feel, I feel very intensely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And nobody would ever call me an ice bucket, I usually get something more like "little baby bitch" actually. So that's really funny how I look to you like the opposite of reality
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-31-2021 at 01:53 AM..
Old 08-31-2021, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

Remember when Transformers were just cars, jets, and the occasional dinosaur?
Old 08-31-2021, 01:54 AM
Banned

im very quiet n softspoken irl u know. this is where I let my hair down and do some stream of consciousness.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:06 AM
Banned

didnt read
Closed Thread