Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yeah, I have no sway in American political life. I’m ok with that bud
why?
Old 04-01-2019, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so mad right now. Helped kick 250k into flipping the house, kicked it with Swalwell 60 days ago, Trump is pissing his pants, Barr had to completely retract his moronic "interpretation" of the report (probably because he was threatened with an obstruction charge himself) and even Barr said the report does not exhonerate Trump. I have all the patience in the world for you little children with your short attention spans who can't read past the Fox headline. I'll continue to hold your hand and help you cross the street. Super mad though! Almost as mad as Roger Stone and Julian Assange are about to be =)
You do, actually, seem extremely mad. In a deep dark way. If you can't recognize it, I can tell you from where I'm sitting that it is an existential threat to your soul.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so mad right now. Helped kick 250k into flipping the house, kicked it with Swalwell 60 days ago, Trump is pissing his pants, Barr had to completely retract his moronic "interpretation" of the report (probably because he was threatened with an obstruction charge himself) and even Barr said the report does not exhonerate Trump. I have all the patience in the world for you little children with your short attention spans who can't read past the Fox headline. I'll continue to hold your hand and help you cross the street. Super mad though! Almost as mad as Roger Stone and Julian Assange are about to be =)
The report doesn't "exonerate" him, but the constitution you were blustering about does.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:24 PM
Banned

Isn’t it accepted that all major world powers take part in election meddling across the board? Trump derangement syndrome is real and understandable to some degree.

Elephant guy boasting about his accomplishments doesn’t seem to understand that this tactic produces the opposite outcome.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t it accepted that all major world powers take part in election meddling across the board? Trump derangement syndrome is real and understandable to some degree.

Elephant guy boasting about his accomplishments doesn’t seem to understand that this tactic produces the opposite outcome.
it's not false tho, it's tru
Old 04-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not false tho, it's tru
It = ???
Old 04-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It = ???
Russia interfered in the 2016 US Presidential election
Old 04-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i already alley ooped this threw the touchdown pass 3 pointer to myself
Cool story. The scoop is that Donald Trump HAS BEEN UNDER SEALED INDICTMENT FOR TWO YEARS.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hillary was the preferred candidate of the intelligence community.
At the moment just days before the election that James Comey violated FBI policy and announced that Hillary's investigation had been reopened, he was also aware that the Trump campaign was the subject of a counterintelligence investigation. If Hillary was the preferred candidate, why didn't Comey break protocol and announce just before the election that BOTH candidates were under investigation, as he was aware?
Old 04-01-2019, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
At the moment just days before the election that James Comey violated FBI policy and announced that Hillary's investigation had been reopened, he was also aware that the Trump campaign was the subject of a counterintelligence investigation. If Hillary was the preferred candidate, why didn't Comey break protocol and announce just before the election that BOTH candidates were under investigation, as he was aware?
Are you asserting that comey is a traitor too, or that Hillary wasn’t the preferred candidate of the intelligence community?