Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 04:36 PM
Aviak

Default Saturday Morning Newbies groups on Red

Hello beautiful people! For those of you who are upset on the blue server, I'd like to offer a newbie networking event on Red99. Starting a new character on red is no easy feat when you're solo. I'd like to plan a group(s) leveling event for those of you who are interested in red, but are scared to take the leap. You don't have to try it alone!

I'd like to get this event started around 8:30 or 9 AM, EST. Here's what I'd need from anyone who would like to give red a shot!
1. The class you'd like to start as.
2. Will you be bringing a friend or coming solo? Asking so I can try to place you in a group with your friend.
3. How much time can you allot for the event?
4. Lastly, can you use Discord? These events, once they get moving, are fast paced and a good time! Voice chatting helps coordinate who may need additional assistance faster.

Send a me a private message or reply here if you're interested. Feel free to reach out to me on the Red server after 9pm EST. My main is Baritune, alts are Weegee, and Qafsto.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 03-14-2019, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Just started back - point in playing in Red? BAsically the whole of Norrath to yourself? =)
Old 03-14-2019, 04:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just started back - point in playing in Red? BAsically the whole of Norrath to yourself? =)
Semi-correct. It's also to save yourself from socking on blue. I'm not looking to grow the red population exponentially. But I feel people who play Project99 should be able to properly dungeon crawl, quest, and explore without seeing people occupy every "important" crevice of the server. This is the unfortunate situation on blue and people are not willing to compromise. I find Red to be more civil than blue.

I say give it a try. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 03-14-2019, 06:12 PM
Kobold

Just checked, and funny enough I have a level 18 bard there from when I have no clue! I think I remembered I quit the bard because I hated twisting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] also a level 5 cleric there...

I'll come mess around was looking for a fresh start in p1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2019, 03:00 AM
Aviak

Default Pushing back the start time

I've had a few people from the PST time zone ask if the time can be pushed back. The new leveling event start time will be 11 AM EST, which is 8 AM PST. Don't be shy to stop by and say hi!

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Closed Thread