Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 09:37 AM
Large Rat

Default First time p99 player

Hello everyone.

I just got the game all set up last night and played for a few minutes and realized a barbarian shaman might not be the best if i need to keep making trips back to Halas just for spells.

I think ill reroll tonight either mage or enchanter so i can play closer to gfay or ec. Ill be around tonight a bit and more this weekend, usually 10pm-2am EST, if any other lowbies want to wreak havok on some orcs.

I started playing eq shortly after release until a little after shadows of luclin came out. I played a little of every class, but my highest was a 53 barbarian rogue, Sabor Shadowhawk.

See you out there!
Old 11-29-2018, 11:32 AM
Kobold

Update with your name if you recreate, best of luck! Gnome mage is the best.

If you really want to play barbarian I would be willing to pre purchase your first several rounds of spells that you must travel for, to make it less of a hassle for your early levels. Let me know! I always thought the barbarian area of the world was cool, but if you wanting to do the CB/unrest/etc route I can see how that would be a horrible run

Byel- 60th level Magician of <Asgard>
Kimboh- 46th level Monk of <Asgard>
Old 11-29-2018, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update with your name if you recreate, best of luck! Gnome mage is the best.

If you really want to play barbarian I would be willing to pre purchase your first several rounds of spells that you must travel for, to make it less of a hassle for your early levels. Let me know! I always thought the barbarian area of the world was cool, but if you wanting to do the CB/unrest/etc route I can see how that would be a horrible run
yup, hopefully P99 will introduce the surefall port at some point. made that area of the world way less remote.

west karana is a pain.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigiosus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yup, hopefully P99 will introduce the surefall port at some point. made that area of the world way less remote.

west karana is a pain.
I don't think it was in the velious timeline, so we probably won't see it here unfortunately.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think it was in the velious timeline, so we probably won't see it here unfortunately.
Not true. It should be coming in the next patch, although it's anyone's guess as to when that will be:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Circle_of_Surefall_Glade

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true. It should be coming in the next patch, although it's anyone's guess as to when that will be:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Circle_of_Surefall_Glade
Oh wow, awesome. I didn't realize that!
Old 11-29-2018, 11:37 AM
Banned

Heyoooo, welcome man!!! Once you settle on a toon. Let me know and i'll drop off a little starter package for you! Send me a pm, or hit up Athemis in game!
Old 11-29-2018, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

/friend Amyas and find me in game I love helping new players get started.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Asgard, still friendliest guild on server ��

Byel- 60th level Magician of <Asgard>
Kimboh- 46th level Monk of <Asgard>
Old 11-29-2018, 12:12 PM
Banned

Hail Asgard!
Closed Thread