Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farmers?
haha NPCs in the karanas, someone has to say hello!
Old 10-29-2019, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and BTW I'm on disability, been dealing with cancer for the last four years, so I have free time (when I'm feeling okay). That's not the issue.
Oh no I hope you are ok! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2019, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Classic EQ is like that chick in Highschool that had you wrapped around her finger and gave you just enough to keep you wanting to come back for more. She toyed with all your emotions and had fun doing it, with just as many highs as llows.

She’s moved on, probably had a few divorces since but still to this day gives no shits about you. The reality is, you’re living off nostalgia, you never really liked her or gained anything from her which truly made your life better and you a better person as a result. You just couldn’t and still can’t get enough of riding that emotional rollercoaster.
Old 10-29-2019, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic EQ is like that chick in Highschool that had you wrapped around her finger and gave you just enough to keep you wanting to come back for more. She toyed with all your emotions and had fun doing it, with just as many highs as llows.

She’s moved on, probably had a few divorces since but still to this day gives no shits about you. The reality is, you’re living off nostalgia, you never really liked her or gained anything from her which truly made your life better and you a better person as a result. You just couldn’t and still can’t get enough of riding that emotional rollercoaster.
Although this is funny, I don't agree with the main message. There have been times I played eq on live, and on p99, and it felt rewarding, fun, and satisfying. When I played on blue a few years ago I never thought "why am I doing this" it felt fun in and of itself. To me green just feels artificial and mechanical for some reason but I can't really explain why.
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 10-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although this is funny, I don't agree with the main message. There have been times I played eq on live, and on p99, and it felt rewarding, fun, and satisfying. When I played on blue a few years ago I never thought "why am I doing this" it felt fun in and of itself. To me green just feels artificial and mechanical for some reason but I can't really explain why.
Perhaps you have just hit your fill of EQ?
Old 10-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

Overthinking it?

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 10-29-2019, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

Overthinking it?
If I was playing green and thought it was the best thing ever I would probably be making posts about how it was the best thing ever. I was super hyped for this release for months and it just hasn't been everything I wanted it to be.
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 10-29-2019, 02:56 PM
Kobold

I always had a hard time staying game-monogamous. I stopped WoWing all the time to catch up on other stuff. I also play Elite Dangerous sometimes. There's a lot of games in the vault that basically don't have an end so I just rotate stuff.
Old 10-29-2019, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

I’m completely re addicted and am contemplating quitting my job to be a full time green 99er
Old 10-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
If I was playing green and thought it was the best thing ever I would probably be making posts about how it was the best thing ever. I was super hyped for this release for months and it just hasn't been everything I wanted it to be.
I've rolled 3 characters on Green and gotten them all to lvl 2-3, but I haven't been able to play for more than an hour or so before logging off and going back to Blue. Glad people are enjoying Green, but I'm not sure it's going to stick for me. Hopefully some people start splitting their time more or re-prioritize Blue so the pop gets back up to around 800, but even if they don't, I'll likely be going down with the ship. I just like my characters too much.
Closed Thread