Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 08:40 AM
Kobold

Love this thread keep update daily plz, its interresting to see how the demographic changes.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

I do like the Irony that the Druid is the most played, and the Druid hybrid the least.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrez ZVyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the large number of druids, enchanters and even necros and shamans tells us something about the demographic... People are older, don't have time and want to be able to solo.
That is how I see it anyway. I would have rolled a cleric if I thought I had the time to group every day, I don't.
Haven't those classes always been popular?

The 40 percent penalty on hybrid classes that isn't going away anytime soon (and the fact that those classes are very gear dependant) probably doesn't help those classes popularity much either. I'd consider playing a paladin or ranger if it weren't for the severe penalty. So druid it is.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob54311 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't those classes always been popular?.
Druids and necros always have been. Enchanters less so on live iirc.

That dude didn't know what he was talking about anyway though, because clerics can definitely solo to 50+ (been there, done that, untwinked, twice) and yet he said he avoided it because clerics can't solo.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Kobold

Ya, it's looking like a solo cleric will end up the first to 50 or close
Old 11-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know why anyone knocks Cleric solo potential, at least for XP. As long as they can find undead they can nuke stuff down as well as a Wizard (arguably better, given a -50 resist mod on their undead nukes), and have the benefit of plate armor, high defense cap, heals, calm and DA to boot. Very steady XP and hard to die if you're competent.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

To be honest, Clerics solo non undead not terribly either. You can really play like a Wizard there and med to full while afk and blast something etc. Maybe I should work that cleric some more ;D I keep debating my cleric race tho.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest, Clerics solo non undead not terribly either. You can really play like a Wizard there and med to full while afk and blast something etc. Maybe I should work that cleric some more ;D I keep debating my cleric race tho.
Human inny cleric. 3 legit clickies including call of bones, snare, and insta click deadeye.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Human inny cleric. 3 legit clickies including call of bones, snare, and insta click deadeye.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just note, Paineel won't be for another 11 months, and the Call of Bones clicky becomes a Fear click less than two months after its release.