Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Kobold

Well if they have removed castng from them they should be pre-nerf strength because that too is classic.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We dont know yet but 34 and 39 always had just 2 pet to research each.

So if its like it here, 39 pet can never be done
Yeah looks like there are gaps.

I got you fam.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...93#post3011693
Old 11-03-2019, 03:58 AM
Sarnak

I like how extensive research was done to prevent mages from getting 24+ pets, and the bugs that relate to that were conveniently ignored.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:52 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how extensive research was done to prevent mages from getting 24+ pets, and the bugs that relate to that were conveniently ignored.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extensive research? Homie found this research within a day after I posted this: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=335510

Check out how the forums responded, nobody listened. Baler tried his hardest to derail my thread. You neckbeards were warned, nobody listened. You are also lucky pets can cast spells at all.

You want to play a mage? Deal with how it was in classic. I personally had the time of my life playing mage (1-24) from March - May 99. Grouped the most I've ever grouped, got to meet tons of cool people. Verant wanted to make EQ as much as a grouping experience as possible. That may just be why mages functioned the way they did at launch (aka "broke" to most of you sour patches here).
Last edited by skorge; 11-03-2019 at 09:39 AM..
Old 11-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extensive research? Homie found this research within a day after I posted this: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=335510

Check out how the forums responded, nobody listened. Baler tried his hardest to derail my thread. You neckbeards were warned, nobody listened. You are also lucky pets can cast spells at all.

You want to play a mage? Deal with how it was in classic. I personally had the time of my life playing mage (1-24) from March - May 99. Grouped the most I've ever grouped, got to meet tons of cool people. Verant wanted to make EQ as much as a grouping experience as possible. That may just be why mages functioned the way they did at launch (aka "broke" to most of you sour patches here).
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Listen, go eat shit Skorge. You're doing this to spite Mage players while feigning some kind of "Classic-purist benevolence."

You've advocated in post after post, lobbying for every Mage NERF, whilst conveniently ignoring every
Classic change that would increase their strength.

In fact lets get you and Dolalin a corner and y'all two can just take turns defecating in each other's mouth!
Old 11-03-2019, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Selectively classic. Thats how P99 rolls. They deliberatly ignore some classic to make game more balanced.

I have no opinion in whether it is good or not. But they do.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Nobody listened because it was coming from you
Old 11-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Dude i would much rather have release pet damage than spells. You never played release eq it shows.
Closed Thread