Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But no response to defend or explain himself? Yeah, he doesn’t sound innocent to me.
I don't respond to every angry loser who accuses me of something in Everquest either
Old 11-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaldar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There were nine people that saw Daale train and six people that died from it. No one in Xalq’s group died but they definitely witnessed it if you’d like another source. There are other character testimonies in this thread as well.

Let me know if you want more names to cross examine since we have to add liar to Daale’s list of attributes.
Sorry I only saw a couple people 'vouching' and those were people in the group where this happened. The problem is, if you're in a group and this kind of thing happens and the puller says 'it was Daale's fault, all mobs were aggro'd on him!!', the rest of the group is probably going to believe it... even if it was 100% the puller's fault.

They are going to assume Daale did it, because their puller said so, and why would I trust my this puller who I've been grouping with for hours? He'd never lie!!

So sorry, but a simple screenshot or two would've been your clear 'proof' and is something that everybody is capable of doing... yet we lack that actual piece of evidence, that would've removed all doubt.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If not intentional, then why no apology or even acknowledgement? That to me reeks of intent.
Nah, if this group of people make a post everytime they get trained/killed like this. They are going to spend a lot of time making forum post.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I only saw a couple people 'vouching' and those were people in the group where this happened. The problem is, if you're in a group and this kind of thing happens and the puller says 'it was Daale's fault, all mobs were aggro'd on him!!', the rest of the group is probably going to believe it... even if it was 100% the puller's fault.

They are going to assume Daale did it, because their puller said so, and why would I trust my this puller who I've been grouping with for hours? He'd never lie!!

So sorry, but a simple screenshot or two would've been your clear 'proof' and is something that everybody is capable of doing... yet we lack that actual piece of evidence, that would've removed all doubt.
Your concerns are valid, yet incomplete if you think about it. Let me explain.

1) While Daale did not admit to training us, he admitted to being near our group and gating safely as not to “power level” us. What was he doing in the goblin cave, which was our camp, if he wasn’t the one pulling the train?

2) Our puller, and our entire group for that matter, was in camp when we were trained, so this isn’t a matter of believing the puller. No one in our group could have brought the mobs.

3) A completely separate group witnessed the same event. Some of us thought it was their group because they had a high elf and all nine of us saw the high elf run around the corner before waiting to gate.

4) If we were trying to steal his thunder, why didn’t he say something to us for pulling his mobs instead of gating and ignoring us in shame?

Think about it; This would be like the ghoul assassin room showing up on the BR group in LGuk while mobs are up in between the two camps, then a higher level gates out as the mobs show up in camp. It’s obvious who the culprit is. His attitude sucks. He didn’t apologize nor did he even acknowledge what he did when we caught him in the act.

Some of you have some seriously poor attitudes. I’ve played EQ off and on since ‘99 and have never made a post like this, so you don’t have to worry about “every time” a train is made another forum post showing up. However, Daale is a terribly toxic player that will have his reputation tarnished until justice is served or until he publicly admits his actions. Watch your backs if he’s in the same zone; you can’t say you haven’t been warned.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaldar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your concerns are valid, yet incomplete if you think about it. Let me explain.

1) While Daale did not admit to training us, he admitted to being near our group and gating safely as not to “power level” us. What was he doing in the goblin cave, which was our camp, if he wasn’t the one pulling the train?

2) Our puller, and our entire group for that matter, was in camp when we were trained, so this isn’t a matter of believing the puller. No one in our group could have brought the mobs.

3) A completely separate group witnessed the same event. Some of us thought it was their group because they had a high elf and all nine of us saw the high elf run around the corner before waiting to gate.

4) If we were trying to steal his thunder, why didn’t he say something to us for pulling his mobs instead of gating and ignoring us in shame?

Think about it; This would be like the ghoul assassin room showing up on the BR group in LGuk while mobs are up in between the two camps, then a higher level gates out as the mobs show up in camp. It’s obvious who the culprit is. His attitude sucks. He didn’t apologize nor did he even acknowledge what he did when we caught him in the act.

Some of you have some seriously poor attitudes. I’ve played EQ off and on since ‘99 and have never made a post like this, so you don’t have to worry about “every time” a train is made another forum post showing up. However, Daale is a terribly toxic player that will have his reputation tarnished until justice is served or until he publicly admits his actions. Watch your backs if he’s in the same zone; you can’t say you haven’t been warned.
The only toxic person appears to be you bud. Daale isn’t making post and trying to “tarnish” someone’s reputation. If they are truly toxic they will do that on their own.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Qaldar what’s your in game name?

so I can avoid you like the plague.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Large Rat

Shame.
Shame.
Shame.

Ding ding ding.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

These threads always seem to backfire.
Old 01-13-2020, 10:16 AM
Banned

Funny didn't dalle or however u spell his name also ks a group named out of mistmoore at lvl 45 then gloat about it in ooc.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:54 AM
Banned

everquest
Closed Thread