Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After allowing the low-20s group to clear to Najena for him, hopscotching then to "claim" his camp...he then proceeded to gate-train the group!

What a guy!
I was there before any of you were even in the zone. What really happened is that your group got that rabid pack mentality going when you saw it was just me soloing/farting around. You got Najena pixels lust and tried to hammer your way in through my camp all "might makes right" or whatever and when your own puller got all that aggro I simply gated out, vendored, and went on with my day.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there before any of you were even in the zone. What really happened is that your group got that rabid pack mentality going when you saw it was just me soloing/farting around. You got Najena pixels lust and tried to hammer your way in through my camp all "might makes right" or whatever and when your own puller got all that aggro I simply gated out, vendored, and went on with my day.
LOL @ rabid pack mentality. We were literally sitting in the goblin cave minding our own business. The length of time we were there is irrelevant being at different camps, and we were peacefully killing goblins and ogres for hours before you ran your train to us. We weren’t even pulling outside the cave because there was a mega red skeleton at the front. Your story also doesn’t check out if it was our puller when you were the one with aggro.

Newsflash - we didn’t contest your camp nor are there any drops at goblins to have pixel lust over. The gnome and high elf killing spiders saw you too. I thought it was their high elf at first but both groups saw you. This is also the reason you didn’t say anything to us. Who would give up uncontested jboots after being trained without saying anything?

Yea, sounds like you didn’t do anything wrong...
Old 11-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaldar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL @ rabid pack mentality. We were literally sitting in the goblin cave minding our own business. The length of time we were there is irrelevant being at different camps, and we were peacefully killing goblins and ogres for hours before you ran your train to us. We weren’t even pulling outside the cave because there was a mega red skeleton at the front. Your story also doesn’t check out if it was our puller when you were the one with aggro.

Newsflash - we didn’t contest your camp nor are there any drops at goblins to have pixel lust over. The gnome and high elf killing spiders saw you too. I thought it was their high elf at first but both groups saw you. This is also the reason you didn’t say anything to us. Who would give up uncontested jboots after being trained without saying anything?

Yea, sounds like you didn’t do anything wrong...
Uncontested Jboots? You know about the list mechanic, right?
Old 11-11-2019, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Kinda funny how everyone gets their pitchforks and people are already ignoring the accused when nobody knows what actually happened.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uncontested Jboots? You know about the list mechanic, right?
Yes. What’s your point regarding the list mechanic if no one is camping the spawn? I wish someone had been on the list and camping it to prevent Daale’s bad-mannered antics.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda funny how everyone gets their pitchforks and people are already ignoring the accused when nobody knows what actually happened.
There were nine people that saw Daale train and six people that died from it. No one in Xalq’s group died but they definitely witnessed it if you’d like another source. There are other character testimonies in this thread as well.

Let me know if you want more names to cross examine since we have to add liar to Daale’s list of attributes.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Will someone summon the elf court already? We need answers!
Old 11-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlyboss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt it was intentional. Intentional is doing it over and over again. Stop being babies?
If not intentional, then why no apology or even acknowledgement? That to me reeks of intent.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If not intentional, then why no apology or even acknowledgement? That to me reeks of intent.
If Daale's story is true, there was nothing to apologize for - the group actually trained on him.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Daale's story is true, there was nothing to apologize for - the group actually trained on him.
But no response to defend or explain himself? Yeah, he doesn’t sound innocent to me.
Closed Thread