Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Do Not RMT

You WILL be caught and you WILL be Banned!

The staff are highly experienced in all forms of evading the rules and deception.
You think you know some tricky strategy but they will literally watch you do it.
This is like vegas you can not beat the system.

Do not RMT
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

yeah!

u better not :P
Old 11-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

This is bad advice. RMT all you want so that you get banned and ragequit thus reducing the population.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

Make a Druid and earn all the PP you want without breaking the rules. It's not worth the risk.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You WILL be caught and you WILL be Banned!

The staff are highly experienced in all forms of evading the rules and deception.
You think you know some tricky strategy but they will literally watch you do it.
This is like vegas you can not beat the system.

Do not RMT
Wait.. if this is like Vegas which is the breaking the rule comparison to Blackjack?

.. specifically low shoe penetration
Old 11-12-2019, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2019, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks?
Old 11-12-2019, 09:18 AM
Banned

I honestly hope all the manastones from launch are watched very closely, id say 10% of the people camping it is for actual use. the others are stacking for years from now. Playing like there is non plat involved (i dont mean to break rules if there is one about calling out non plat trades when i see it. Like sorry I know the top tier people who are camping it for themselves. all these other people........ Luckly we got a great staff and i await the huge banwave after letting them all farm for months and just disapear them.

- in no way im trying to be offensive its just to me someone sitting on a camp for a manastone for 50 hours, and im i power player i just grinded for 24 hours. I wont touch manastone camp. Because its not worth it... unless its not in plat currently..... (plz gm's take pitty on me i dont mean to berate or upset anyone, but cmon these dudes putting work in like real life shit is on the line.

some of these people seem like they would sit at the manastone camp longer than their dying mother in the hospital. I know the pixel sickness but this seems like something else.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Aviak

Ban everyone with more things than me, they're rmt sympathizers and looking for their next cold cash sell. Feel free to ban them after you add the "new" low resource dynamic lighting tho so i can really enjoy it!
Old 11-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly hope all the manastones from launch are watched very closely, id say 10% of the people camping it is for actual use. the others are stacking for years from now. Playing like there is non plat involved (i dont mean to break rules if there is one about calling out non plat trades when i see it. Like sorry I know the top tier people who are camping it for themselves. all these other people........ Luckly we got a great staff and i await the huge banwave after letting them all farm for months and just disapear them.

- in no way im trying to be offensive its just to me someone sitting on a camp for a manastone for 50 hours, and im i power player i just grinded for 24 hours. I wont touch manastone camp. Because its not worth it... unless its not in plat currently..... (plz gm's take pitty on me i dont mean to berate or upset anyone, but cmon these dudes putting work in like real life shit is on the line.

some of these people seem like they would sit at the manastone camp longer than their dying mother in the hospital. I know the pixel sickness but this seems like something else.
You really greatly underestimate how much people will go through in order to be able to sell an MS for tons of plat later. It's not all about RMT. Also, you think these people who sell the MS's via RMT care if they're banned? Why would they? They get banned once they've already sold them and the money is in their pocket.
Closed Thread