Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Default Red 99 TOP pvp bugs

Population has increased a bit over the past couple of months, things are improving slowly. I do think if some things are not changed soon, what we have gained will be lost again shortly. This is a positive thread, not trying to prove anything.

Both sides probably agree on these.

Here is my top list of game breaking PVP bugs. Add yours down below, keep it short, try not to turn this into a bitch fest.

1. Mage bolt through walls

2. T-staff max 10+ second duration every proc instead of a varied stun like its suppose to do.

3. High level mage earth pet, ignoring MR , rooting people with ease at 180+, way more often than players(well known by any level 60)

There are many more minor things wrong with resists/ specific spells

Curious what the great people of this server think. I want to make a master list, that can be bumped, and submitted by all 150 of us.

Pretty sure there are a few bugs, that 90% of the server could agree on being broke as hell. Ive already seen the bug threads, but they need more focus, and hopefully clear evidence, which is hard to find these days.

If we are truly forgotten server, i just want closure , so people will know, if these issues will be fixed at any point in the future.

That will be a deciding point for most people that dont just want a blue 2.0
This Thread is for game BREAKING bugs, not small anal (this isnt 1000% classic bugs), stop wasting peoples time with that crap