Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RoZ isn't classic. Just Level 1-50, old worlds zones. Not classic though.

Apex isn't going to join like you want. Why would they? They beat you off their server. They won.

Now, given the head start those they whooped on have, you want them to join the race for pixels and prize? If that isn't a set up for the abused to become the abuser...lol.
P99 is closest to classic you'll get but def not 100%
Old 08-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

this guy thinks everyone was in empire holocaust whatever ever you wanna call the opp side... i was in nilly most of classic and all over kunark well i quit like yearish into kunark since that shit was out for like 3 years about same amount of time of velious now...

anyway you think anyone really cares about that shit? its a game bro get over it...

dwarf cleric btw one eyed willie DAT PURP
Old 08-16-2018, 05:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want the old UI / music / no item links / no global ooc
Classic.
Old 08-17-2018, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

The RoZ player base/guilds that formed were mainly from Zek seasons (5-10 players,) with 2 boxing so about 20 boxed toons.

Catalyst (not sure if they were Catalyst on Red99) came over with about 30 actual players as has grown to near 40. That's nearly half of the server population with 2 boxing.

Apex, from what I gather, is even larger than that. Not sure we need something more zergy than Catalyst. They are slewing the server based on numbers alone.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:33 AM
Fire Giant

Cata werent on r99 as a guild

Its a mash up of griefed players, drug addicts and eq emu lifers
Old 08-17-2018, 04:34 AM
Fire Giant

Much like all of us amirite lol!
Old 08-17-2018, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is bad at eq and got his 20k post account banned for bad. Good luck tho!

*Puts on swish hat*

You guys are idiots for not playing red and trying to contest ToV against the guild that had armies of alts camped there.

*Takes off swish hat*

Do you know what these guys would be paying in monthly subs if this was live to have this kind of advantage?

Not classic!
Old 08-17-2018, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The RoZ player base/guilds that formed were mainly from Zek seasons (5-10 players,) with 2 boxing so about 20 boxed toons.

Catalyst (not sure if they were Catalyst on Red99) came over with about 30 actual players as has grown to near 40. That's nearly half of the server population with 2 boxing.

Apex, from what I gather, is even larger than that. Not sure we need something more zergy than Catalyst. They are slewing the server based on numbers alone.
40? jesus i wish and last night there was 180ish people while red had like 60ish tops, even with 2 boxing thats more people than red(which is being 2boxed as well).

pretty sure darksinga uses applied akinn math taught by kringe.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Puts on swish hat*

You guys are idiots for not playing red and trying to contest ToV against the guild that had armies of alts camped there.

*Takes off swish hat*

Do you know what these guys would be paying in monthly subs if this was live to have this kind of advantage?

Not classic!
Swish2 not classic.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
40? jesus i wish and last night there was 180ish people while red had like 60ish tops, even with 2 boxing thats more people than red(which is being 2boxed as well).

pretty sure darksinga uses applied akinn math taught by kringe.
I’ve seen screens of your Discord with 37 players just two days ago. Stop lol
Closed Thread