Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 11:02 PM
Fire Giant

what does f mean?
Old 11-26-2018, 11:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

"Press F to pay respects" It is mimicking like the role playing games of today, where an event happens in the game and to go to the next step of the cinematic it may say something like this.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:34 PM
Kobold

no it's actually just from some shitty call of duty game
Old 11-26-2018, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

https://youtu.be/NfT1XLD51zc
Old 11-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ah ok RIP, close enough, you press F in a game to move along in some fashion.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

Years too late. Buh bye.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:01 AM
Fire Giant

Default Thanksgiving isn't one day a year.... !

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for looking after man-children for as long as you did.

More than i could have done.
I applaud this post leader of aftermath! Nothing but love to you man!! And your courage in forming the words needed to address how you feel, especially given all you and others have been through here. My hat tipped to you bro!

Having played here as long as i have, knowing most of the guild leaders of all the big guilds from 2010 to present, and having been stripped of my goods for breaking rules.

I can say that managing the lemmings that attempt to break the server or its players cant be easy. I for one have never had anything bad with sirken, only LOL's and kindness when i have reported idiots for being idiots. He has dealt with them and myself swiftly and fairly as i have seen.

Quite possibly some may feel he hasn't been good to them, but have you looked into the mirror and asked yourself how you have been to everyone else? Do you deserve treatment above and beyond the people you smash beneath you?

Sirken did a good job, for a very long time, Rogean has done a tremendous job, Menden has done a great job, Lilandris has done a great job. The ones before them i didn't encounter have done a great job.

What have you done? Other then pixel plat gains and lvls or gear at the cost of friends. If you have not taken the time to care about others on the server, nor remained here long enough to see changes both near and far, then you shouldn't comment nay or yay.

Having ran a top 3 guild once in everquest for 1.5 yrs and having more stress from drama and crybaby entitled persona's i can say wholeheartedly that i would never ever want or ask for any of their duties let alone the stream of stupid petitions sent, to include surname changes at the least of occupying time.

Sirken, and staff. There are a great many of us, that appreciate all that is done to allow us to play this game we remember for free. There will always be whiners and complainers that aren't happy in life let alone in game, ultimately they matter none.

We thank you, I will never pretend to know what it takes to stay on top of 1000+ members as well as staff or server issues or costs. Don't wish it on myself or anyone. but I, am very grateful to have all of it via you all and your efforts and energy. Thanks to you all, and Sirken, wish you the best wherever you go!!!

-Tluth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2018, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

Disgraceful some peoples comments, If you don't like it here, log the hell off and dont come back. Would be a lot nicer trust and believe without the likes of some of you.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
she had buyer's remorse after seeing the "manastone" was a trick pumice and the "mob timers" were the length of his new podcast. now she wants a book deal, same shit different day

sirken should be immune from these unsubstantiated claims and be inducted into the hall of fame with honors and maybe even get rogean's job when he retires
Wait jezebel is claiming #metoo? or just #stupidassflirtpixel? which is it i cant talk crap if i don't know the 411!?!?
Old 11-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I applaud this post leader of aftermath! Nothing but love to you man!! And your courage in forming the words needed to address how you feel, especially given all you and others have been through here. My hat tipped to you bro!

Having played here as long as i have, knowing most of the guild leaders of all the big guilds from 2010 to present, and having been stripped of my goods for breaking rules.

I can say that managing the lemmings that attempt to break the server or its players cant be easy. I for one have never had anything bad with sirken, only LOL's and kindness when i have reported idiots for being idiots. He has dealt with them and myself swiftly and fairly as i have seen.

Quite possibly some may feel he hasn't been good to them, but have you looked into the mirror and asked yourself how you have been to everyone else? Do you deserve treatment above and beyond the people you smash beneath you?

Sirken did a good job, for a very long time, Rogean has done a tremendous job, Menden has done a great job, Lilandris has done a great job. The ones before them i didn't encounter have done a great job.

What have you done? Other then pixel plat gains and lvls or gear at the cost of friends. If you have not taken the time to care about others on the server, nor remained here long enough to see changes both near and far, then you shouldn't comment nay or yay.

Having ran a top 3 guild once in everquest for 1.5 yrs and having more stress from drama and crybaby entitled persona's i can say wholeheartedly that i would never ever want or ask for any of their duties let alone the stream of stupid petitions sent, to include surname changes at the least of occupying time.

Sirken, and staff. There are a great many of us, that appreciate all that is done to allow us to play this game we remember for free. There will always be whiners and complainers that aren't happy in life let alone in game, ultimately they matter none.

We thank you, I will never pretend to know what it takes to stay on top of 1000+ members as well as staff or server issues or costs. Don't wish it on myself or anyone. but I, am very grateful to have all of it via you all and your efforts and energy. Thanks to you all, and Sirken, wish you the best wherever you go!!!

-Tluth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL. This combined with your sig is gold.
Closed Thread