Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guide app is in long ago, Let me run your guys's events each year. I'd make P99 a great place to log into for halloween, xmas holidays, easters, and random times a year. P99 needs more fun shit, not more rule lawyer GM's.
Agree'd!!! P99 needs a dedicated event Guide/GM!!! I'm sure there is a bunch of folk who rarely play who would be more than happy to log in and work on event related shenanigans!! Like what was said above by the man- Bump it.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump it
uhhhh from my experience with petitons its never a good idea to bump your petition thread

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-27-2018, 04:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someday I hope players here get held to same standard as staff. A few mistakes. And even talking, stuff from years ago. And all your accounts are permabanned.

Sirken wasn’t corrupt AF like many of you lamers think. He made a few mistakes. He overreacted sometimes. The continual BS from some of the players almost makes you want to /wrist.

So sad. Get outside and see what the sun actually looks like. You blood sucking basement dwellers.
i participated in guild leadership on red99 for several years

sirken was consistently corrupt as shit and played favorites with any player who lead a guild

from expediting petitions through the petition queue, to ignoring blatant RMT/boxing/training violations, to handing out name changes under the table, and from the evidence we've been presented with here to summoning manastones and giving out raid mob timers, sirken was your guy

(i benefited from several of the above)

none of this is to say he didn't invest a massive amount of time and probably do a good job with most of his actions, but he wasn't this shining knight of integrity that fell to temptation one time
Last edited by coolget; 11-27-2018 at 04:04 PM..
Old 11-27-2018, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server needs less rules so GMs can take a hands off approach
+1. As far as raiding goes I think I'd prefer TLS approach.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1. As far as raiding goes I think I'd prefer TLS approach.
Always the KISS method imo.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

I’d like my two accounts unbanned as well.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:17 PM
Banned

Thank goodnessthat idiot sirken got cut. Itd better for p99 as a whole and hopefully better for the dudes life.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d like my two accounts unbanned as well.
please i got 2 also
Old 11-27-2018, 04:54 PM
Aviak

Just curious what Rogean is going to say - threads gone off the rails at this point.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious what Rogean is going to say - threads gone off the rails at this point.
He doesn't even have words at this point.
Closed Thread