Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 09:31 PM
Kobold

hb is a box legend, like it or not

no idea who this ignight guy is at all
Old 04-30-2019, 10:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

just some guy who checks r99 forums every 3 hours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2019, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When does he stop crying about Tune and start acting like this living legend you seem to think he is?
Old 04-30-2019, 11:16 PM
Kobold

fact: a significant percentage of the players who have touched this server know who heartbrand is
fact: no one knows who you are
Old 05-01-2019, 05:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
fact: a significant percentage of the players who have touched this server know who heartbrand is
fact: no one knows who you are
Does saying "Fact:" make your statement that much more important?

Fact: You have a April 2018 join date. Tell me about the good old days. An HB alt account? Maybe.

The point is, Tune doesn't define my game. He seems to have that power over the lot of you. I log in, I do my own thing, and I log out. If you think that a server wipe would bring back the hundreds of players, why didn't RoZ do as well? Why is wiping what's left of Red 99 necessary if so few play here? Dead99, remember?

Or is this just about screwing over whoever is left of R99?

If you think you're right, prove it. Make an emulator with your rules and you and your friends as GM. See how far you get.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does saying "Fact:" make your statement that much more important?

Fact: You have a April 2018 join date. Tell me about the good old days. An HB alt account? Maybe.

The point is, Tune doesn't define my game. He seems to have that power over the lot of you. I log in, I do my own thing, and I log out. If you think that a server wipe would bring back the hundreds of players, why didn't RoZ do as well? Why is wiping what's left of Red 99 necessary if so few play here? Dead99, remember?

Or is this just about screwing over whoever is left of R99?

If you think you're right, prove it. Make an emulator with your rules and you and your friends as GM. See how far you get.
Your ideology is all wrong bro.

No one sane wants to spent 25 hrs a day (yes 25, not 24) playing EQ just to beat a guy on a dead server. No one cares enough.

Poking fun at said person or guild is where the fun is.

Now for an education lesson: whoever controls the neckbeards controls the server. Neckbeards love pixels. Neckbeards have 8 toons at level 60. To "win" red99 you have to control the neckbeards - and in 2019 almost 2020 no respectable former guildleader would ever waste their time on red99 trying to do this.

The people left farming raid gear are insane.

Why does people poking fun at tune or saying wipe red99 upset you so much???????
Last edited by White_knight; 05-01-2019 at 07:13 AM..
Old 05-01-2019, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When does he stop crying about Tune and start acting like this living legend you seem to think he is?
If you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you’d realize I’ve been defending Tune in this thread.
Old 05-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you’d realize I’ve been defending Tune in this thread.
pls don't raise the bar that high, r99 has enough issues with pop as is
Old 05-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

lol. Tune is a scumbag and one of the less enjoyable people to shoot the breeze with I met here, but he's definitely not the reason the pop is where it's at. I can't speak for everyone, but I'd play with anyone on this box [other than Tunak if that guy is still alive IRL], but right now the box isn't fun regardless of who is running what guild and what guild is killing what dragon.

let's hope for a green pvp server
Old 05-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Fire Giant

Wiping the server or starting a new one will not solve anything. PvP will never see the 100's of the past.

Sorry. Best you can do is start your own server.
Closed Thread