Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread probably isn't the place for this but we're going to need a non-classic solution for Ziglark when velious opens or it will turn into another LoIO prod camp scenario. The entire beta population was 75 people and there was like 10 of us staring at his spawn point, people trying to KS/cut the line, charming Zig to steal the engage, etc etc - it will only get worse when for real pixels are on the line.

Same goes for port teeth pickups. These are classic things that will create some very painful bottlenecks for at least the first week of velious.
There's 2 methods to key isn't there? Quest or kill.

Roll red > non classic blue bottleneck bandaid
Old 03-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Kobold

Bottleneck is as classic as a neckbeard.

Beards gonna get looong in Velious!
Old 03-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned

Default Do sentry's give Kromrif?

https://web.archive.org/web/20010427....shtml?id=5522

No Kromrif Faction By: Anonymous
Posted @ Thu, Apr 5th 9:40 AM Score: Default[2.00]
There is no Kromrif faction for this MOB at all. Kcor has the standard faction hits of all Skyshrine mobs.

[Top]
Faction By: ParadiseLost
23 posts
Posted @ Sun, Jan 28th 10:12 PM Score: Good[3.66]
On a recent raid of Skyshrine we killed Enot(sp?) and Kcor at least 30 times each I got no faction raises with Kromrif. Got the exact same changes with everything we killed Kromzek up; Claws of Veeshan and Yelinak down.
Last edited by Mac Dretti; 03-06-2014 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: Do sentry's give Kromrif?
Old 03-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Are Velium Gargoyle Pieces classic? I put them on a drop for the Gargoyle npcs, but I want to make sure. They also have the chance of dropping Gargoyle Eye, Small Brick of Velium, and Small pieces of Velium.
Found comments about these on everlore during the era, so they will be on the tables.

Quote:
Coin Purses (small, medium, large): Need input on these. Should be extremely rare drops.
What all should drop Tiny Coin Purse? From what I recall, it was any npc < level 40-50ish? With Medium Coin purses dropping from > lvl 50-55ish, and large from 55->60ish. That is a pure guess, could definitely use some input.
Could use some research help with the coin purses. If no one finds anything, I will likely apply them very rarely by level across the zone.

Have guardian, sentry, and gargoyle guard loots completed for next patch.

I came across one page that lists some of the loots. Unfortunately, it is not specific enough to use for it all, but the items listed can be looked into:
http://ninerealms.yuku.com/topic/1223#.UxtRokIuGJA
Old 03-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Kobold

Killed a Large Velium Statue (236 -363 177) that was level 53/54 with a 60 monk and 52 mage. This guy is way too easy at the moment.

The max recorded hit I got was 152, it should be at least 182: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/n...00204385034903

He also did not rampage and should: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/n...99115158967861 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/n...98393124282744

Around 12k HP, which seems like less than a "cartload" as described here, but I didn't find any obvious HP numbers: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/n...97976490423524
Old 03-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

The mobs in general clearing up through the zone were very weak, think first named wurm we met (dark blue to lv60, located in hallways after the CS pond) was hitting 80 and had like couple thousand hp tops. Prty sure nothing we fought going up (Laoch nameds etc) hit above 170s, even when we got the 4 named wurms in the room with the huge orb at the top of the tower. Also we killed 2 of those wurms and both dropped a medium coin bag, not sure if they got the huge variety loot tables they oughta as per wiki.

Assumed the whole zone was a work in progress as far as mob adjustment went tho, so didn't rly take any particular numbers going up. Could try again with a healer.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

What's the current status of The zone, are the changes in and ready to check out?
Old 03-14-2014, 01:55 PM
Kobold

All of the armor quest mobs(Fe`Dhar) up where Supreme Laochsmith Psorin are KoS to me at Ally to Claws of Veeshan Faction. Perhaps they are on Yelinak tables?

Was the Spirit of Garzicor quest originally in Velious? The earliest post I can find is from August 2001.

-Kin
Old 03-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Sarnak

all but two Fe'Dhars only have about 50hp, is that intended?
Old 03-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the current status of The zone, are the changes in and ready to check out?
Work in progress. Trying to finish off levels, stats, and loots. Then, will look into verifying quests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of the armor quest mobs(Fe`Dhar) up where Supreme Laochsmith Psorin are KoS to me at Ally to Claws of Veeshan Faction. Perhaps they are on Yelinak tables?
They are currently on Yelinak, yes.

Quote:
Was the Spirit of Garzicor quest originally in Velious? The earliest post I can find is from August 2001.
Need research done on availability of this quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all but two Fe'Dhars only have about 50hp, is that intended?
They had to be created, so right now they are pretty much name holders. Could use level information on the following npcs: I can then make their hp/ac/resists appropriate for level.

Umykith_Fe`Dhar
Qynydd_Fe`Dhar
Lothieder_Fe`Dhar
Ocoenydd_Fe`Dhar
Komawin_Fe`Dhar
Adwetram_Fe`Dhar
Nalelin_Fe`Dhar
Crendatha_Fe`Dhar
Onerind_Fe`Dhar
Asteinnon_Fe`Dhar
Jendavudd_Fe`Dhar
Elaend_Fe`Dhar

All that said, this zone is the roughest one we released for testing. After the total revamp in 2002, it was hard to research specifics. We'll get it done though. Keep up the good testing and research.
Closed Thread