Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Default YO!!!

all bullshit and trash talk aside ... i love the red server and im getting to experience and do shit on this server that i would never get to do on blue... the different personalities on this server is kinda what makes this server grand ... looking forward to learning more about pvp and getting better at it because obviously im a blue trying to turn purple ..

SO HATS OFF RED99 YOU GUYS ROCK ... EVEN YOU FUCKED UP INDIVIDUALS

P.S ive invested everything i had on blue into this server so theres no looking back now lol

Old 09-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Banned

like how you removed taskman from signature after someone pointed out it was a stolen character

nice
Old 09-30-2014, 12:31 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

did he buy one of the stolen characters that sektors has been selling lately? lol. shitty.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did he buy one of the stolen characters that sektors has been selling lately? lol. shitty.
On that situation ... I bought that account from rettiwalk along with a few others over 2years ago and I tried to sell kringe his account back for what I paid for it and he tried to rip me off... But retti said kringe gave to him and retti sold to me..... I've never stolen anything in my history on this server .... Never will ... I'm not a thief nor will I ever be

Old 09-30-2014, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On that situation ... I bought that account from rettiwalk along with a few others over 2years ago and I tried to sell kringe his account back for what I paid for it and he tried to rip me off... But retti said kringe gave to him and retti sold to me..... I've never stolen anything in my history on this server .... Never will ... I'm not a thief nor will I ever be
Don't talk about RMTing lol
Old 09-30-2014, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
traded you Jibbles for plat

try again faggot theif rmter
Old 09-30-2014, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Free Taskman
Old 09-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Banned

Don't feed the trolls.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

rettiwalk steals from his parents what do you expect
Old 09-30-2014, 03:02 PM