Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at people wanting 175K+ for these. I post in EC that I want to buy a pair, I get my inbox flooded and they all want 175k+, its funny given they were permafarmed for half a year and people are sitting on 3+ beads on some characters.
After the first 2 months the caves were not permafarmed, and the drop was stupid rare at any rate. People went 40+ hours of constantly keeping everything in the cave down without a single drop. I remember people bitching about it in guild chat.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at people wanting 175K+ for these. I post in EC that I want to buy a pair, I get my inbox flooded and they all want 175k+, its funny given they were permafarmed for half a year and people are sitting on 3+ beads on some characters.
While i agree its pretty ludicrous at the moment, in a year I wouldn't be surprised if that's a steal. I do agree the # is probably sub 500 on server, but with people quitting and if there's another RMT banwave, you'll probably say goodbye to a good chunk of these. I mean that one guy lost 30 manastones in one banwave (that was just one person who was able to be documented,) imagine how many were lost in RMT bans total.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Just killing a single roamer in WL I think I averaged 1 elder spawn every 10 PH and 1 set of beads every 20 elders. So that's an average of one beads every 200 mobs at a single spawn point. Of course the RNG isn't so nice like that, so you could go 600 spawns before seeing a beads drop or you could see them drop back to back.

Only the cave was camped the hardest and only hard for the first few months, after that it wasn't uncommon to find it open. I don't think there's a glut of beads on this server as people seem to think. There's certainly going to be more demand for them than supply as there's always new monks and necros entering the economy.
Last edited by Ravager; 02-05-2016 at 05:04 PM..
Old 02-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

I personally wouldn't sell for under 250k at this point. I think the number of beads on the server is grossly overestimated by many. I know numerous people that spent 40-60+ hours just to get one to drop. p99 has a MASSIVE monk population that is always growing and will really spike once the patch for triple attack goes in.

Those letting them go for the cheap price of ~ 175k are really going to kick themselves.

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 02-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

On the other hand, there's people in my guild who farmed ~10 of them.

There's got to be at least a few hundred of them.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 02-06-2016, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the other hand, there's people in my guild who farmed ~10 of them.

There's got to be at least a few hundred of them.
((Few hundred beads) - (Any beads on characters that get banned or quit)) / ((Few thousand monks and necros) * (No more dropping) * (Hundreds of new monks and necros made every month)) = Profit

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Last edited by Nikkanu; 02-06-2016 at 11:39 AM..
Old 02-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

They've been farmed dry for 6 months which never happened on live. There's probably over 500 on the server. Not to mention these things have a cast time and a good old stalking eye is better if you're pullimg in a competitive raid.
175k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread