Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

Default Chrome RDP

Hi,

If I use Chrome RDP from work comp to home comp I’m guessing the IT departement can see the connection but can they see whats on it? I other words: can i tunnelquest without IT dep hackzor me?
Last edited by Whoop; 10-25-2018 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-25-2018, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

Lazy idiots with fake jobs like you will be the reason the empire falls. Playing games at work. Poor people have to work for a living - mainly to make some other lazy fuck rich. We all bought into a stupid system.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi,

If I use Chrome RDP from work comp to home comp I’m guessing the IT departement can see the connection but can they see whats on it? I other words: can i tunnelquest without IT dep hackzor me?
they will see any website you visit or connection to p99 in the IP logs. I worked IT before and I loved catching people like you who didn't know better ^^; it made me feel like a bad person, but I loved it.
Last edited by America; 10-25-2018 at 08:33 AM..
Old 10-25-2018, 09:53 AM
Banned

You all basically should turn yourselves into sex maniquens for republicans to use as plushies and kill yourselves if you think like this.
Old 10-25-2018, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You all basically should turn yourselves into sex maniquens for republicans to use as plushies and kill yourselves if you think like this.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2018, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey big weirdo j, (America) was that the time you got the axe for perusing ero Guro shota hentai @ work on a regular basis?

������
it seems like you might actually believe this story you imagined. Not 1st time you've said it while seeming mad. It's weird. you're creepy

sorry you're disliked by J
Old 10-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

sounds like you need to make friends with the IT department

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they will see any website you visit or connection to p99 in the IP logs. I worked IT before and I loved catching people like you who didn't know better ^^; it made me feel like a bad person, but I loved it.
No they won't dumbass. The connection will be between his work PC and his home PC. His home PC connects to p99.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi,

If your company uses a VPN and your home computer has to connect to the VPN for you to RDP to it, then they can monitor network traffic off your home PC. I think this can be avoided if you use your home computer's gateway instead of your work's when you setup your VPN connection.

Although I think Chrome RDP uses HTTPS which means you probably don't need a VPN to connect to home. If you're not on a VPN at home, at best they could only monitor what is going through the HTTP traffic and unless they have a way to mirror your RDP session in Chrome, I don't think there's much they can see other than what Chrome sends which I imagine is probably over websockets.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they won't dumbass. The connection will be between his work PC and his home PC. His home PC connects to p99.
that's true if his IT dept doesn't do deep packet analysis. which most of us real IT professionals learned in grammar school. loser
Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awWwWwWW, the perpetually unemployable mentally ill tranny dick posting poverty striken biological male who thinks its a female is upset

(lol)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread