Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Banned

Yeah.... can't wait for the next tlp launch coming soon hahaha.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found the most interesting part of the earthquake that Seal Team seemed to have advance notice. Rumors of the GMs on their roster confirmed? They were the guild least affected, ready to go sweep dragons and move back to Fear for another clear.
and so it finally begins...... the same shit happened on blue gms were in guilds on blue and feeding information to guilds and guilds ready to go on moments notice as well of course this was very long time ago nothing new

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 02-10-2020, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must not be paying attention. Seal Team DID go do dragons, and then when they were done they came back to Fear where they are currently heading in.
Dragons? you mean dragon only naggy and vox dude lol

Old 02-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I found the most interesting part of the earthquake that Seal Team seemed to have advance notice. Rumors of the GMs on their roster confirmed? They were the guild least affected, ready to go sweep dragons and move back to Fear for another clear.
Seal Team has a strict list of items that are required for all of our members to raid. This is why my team was able to evacuate fear upon the repop with only 4 casualties. They all clicked their required clickies (that have been made fun of in other RNF) to instantly get out of the zone and mobilize for the next dragon.

If your raid force was as prepared and organized as ours you too could have spent the afternoon killing dragons instead of waiting for Kingdom to clear the fear zone in for you.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal Team has a strict list of items that are required for all of our members to raid. This is why my team was able to evacuate fear upon the repop with only 4 casualties. They all clicked their required clickies (that have been made fun of in other RNF) to instantly get out of the zone and mobilize for the next dragon.

If your raid force was as prepared and organized as ours you too could have spent the afternoon killing dragons instead of waiting for Kingdom to clear the fear zone in for you.
Dragon* fixed it for you

Old 02-11-2020, 12:24 AM
Aviak

Reminds me of the time DB was in hate and got quakes on. Obviously the GMs just didn’t want us having anything nice.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Oh I didn't die...i got out of there just fine. But the point of this sub is to rile people up and goddamn I found the right button to press.
I was just trolling, since someone started this subject and it was the low hanging fruit. But the way you all are getting so worked up you're going to make people truly believe there might be a grain of truth to it...
Old 02-11-2020, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Just saying us at kingdom we’re right next to seal team at the temple.we lost A lot ourselves. They rushed to naggy we rushed to vox(did her with half raid naked lol was a blast). Both guilds got their kills and went back to farming pof. Ty for earthquake it made for an amazing Sunday. Ty to staff for doing it. Hell I bet galach and menben(spelling) was just laughing after baby sitting green for what 72? 90? Hours of fte messages.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 02-11-2020, 10:50 AM
Decaying Skeleton

They wouldn't have to babysit FTE messages if Kingdom didn't petition. every. single. pull. even the ones they try to snag from 5 meters away from out raid forces who obviously just had 6 people cast on it, and you're not going to peel it even if you did get the "first hit".

So you force a situation where not only do they have to check for intentional dickbags stealing pulls, they have to deal with EVERY pull you try to snag from 5m away from other forces.

As far as Phatez comment about "having to wait for Kingdom to break in" for the rest of the community to CR, that's not true in the slightest. The other guilds involved who aren't zerged out enough to kill dragons naked proceeded to join the COMMUNITY discord and do a COMMUNITY CR.

We weren't doing super well with it, but we were in the middle of our attempt when you finished your dragon, Phatez... sent in your bard who trained 16 mobs into our CR like we didn't exist... so that your raid force could enter the zone and log out on the other side of it.

I think your comment of "having to wait for Kingdom" eludes to your goal of forcing the rest of the community to come second place to your priorities... that it eludes to you thinking you can prevent the rest of the community from breaking in by kiting the portal and entering a "hot LZ like a real navy seal team" and ninja logging at East wall, pretending the community is invisible and that you didn't just wipe out 30 people that were going through a naked break in.
Closed Thread