Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 12:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have nothing against TMO.

It's Cheatbait I have a problem with and always have. Durison is a lowlife scumbag on this server, as are his lings.
Well, I was in Dark Ascension, not TMO.

Truth is, and you seem to be fairly intelligent enough to grasp this concept, is that people are going to cheat. And more often times than not - they aren't going to convey it to the people around them. Take me for example. I got popped using ShowEQ back last year. Nobody else knew I did, because I didn't tell them. And coincidentally, nobody has remote access to my computer from the guild.

So while you can grasp at straws and fling allegations of Durison this or Durison that, I will go to bat for the dude and say that he doesn't cheat, or the motherfucker deserves an award for his acting abilities. One seems far more reasonable than the other. So unless you have something tangible to show me that he deserves an Academy award ...
Old 07-14-2011, 12:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's Cheatbait I have a problem with and always have. Durison is a lowlife scumbag on this server, as are his lings.
I can read many forums and I can tell you it's not on Ascension or TMO's forums. That's why I'd like to see this pic- if it exists it's on TR's forums.

btw, why does noone contact me to give me juicy things like that? I'm your local Master of Whisperers, get in touch bros!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:

Gothic Circle lulz

Your just mad bro that when you tried to run a guild you got rolled by the entire server. People used to hand you scrubs pity loot in hate in between your numerous corpse recoveries.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Banned

^failure from a failure guild, still mad.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:10 AM
VIP / Contributor

The next best thing to claiming to know a spawn timer, is claiming to know a spawn timer for a mob that never showed. This is some eashan quality insider info.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is some eashan quality insider info.
I LOL'd
Old 07-14-2011, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlaeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I LOL'd
are you guys laughing about this in his jacuzzi? how much is your monthly insulin bill bitchface
Old 07-14-2011, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
^failure from a failure guild, still mad.
Yea bro that's why we killed all the dragons and GC couldn't even break fear without wiping and begging for corpse recoveries.

Gothic Circle lol

Worst guild ever
Old 07-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Banned

^mad he isn't good enough to be in a raiding guild, much less TR.

(inb4 child-like stereotype flinging in response to the truth)
Old 07-14-2011, 02:20 AM
Fire Giant

nice thread bischy, got some good drama up in here - 6/10 for your work

having seen the picture all i can say is el-oh-el
Closed Thread