Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time a non-AM tried sont, AM trained the living shit out of them when it was at 7% to intentionally wipe Rustle. AM gave them a zlandi talisman to keep quiet about it.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

AM had a person kite mobs above Sont after being told not to do so. These mobs socialed and trained Rustle on what would otherwise have been a successful Sont.

When AM was made aware of what had happened all the loot was conceded. The talisman had been looted and a Zlandi talisman was offered instead.

The person that kited the mobs against the request of the AM leadership left when they were found out and proceeded to leave the guild.

It's hard to safeguard against people like that.

Rustle leadership were super cool as always, they were bummed out about it but content that AM had acknowledged the incident and handed over the loot.

No requirement of "keeping quiet" was ever mentioned.

But yeah that was a sure fire kill.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

The only people who were rustled about that kill are rnf trolls. AM did right in the end and it's one of the reasons we never had problems and even teamed up on occasion. The leadership was always willing to own up to their mistakes.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only people who were rustled about that kill are rnf trolls. AM did right in the end and it's one of the reasons we never had problems and even teamed up on occasion. The leadership was always willing to own up to their mistakes.
I don't think anyone is rustled about it, I do consider it a kill tho .
Old 02-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Skeleton

I mean I've watched AM wipe to Zlandicar like 50 more times than to Sont so that talisman was probably a big loss for them to give up. Credit where credit is due.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

It sure gets brought up a lot for people not caring. Either way, rustle is dead so the claim of any current guilds not having a kill is still valid.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasnt bragging about it. It was brought up and compared to killing a slowable dragon with 35 like thats difficult to do.
Sontalak is fully slowable; maybe you are just doing it wrong?
Old 02-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Banned

it's ok to train the competition if you give them half the loot
Old 02-04-2019, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Aftermath is a huge zerg guild!" --- Translation --- "Many many people want to be part of Aftermath instead of my guild, this pains me so I will mock them while I watch them kill the dragons that I want."

I'll be sure to deny applicants so that they go to competing guilds, just because you bitched and moaned instead of fixing your own dying guild. I'll get riiight on that.

If your guild is incapable of physically killing certain Velious bosses in 2019, 19 years later, on a private server, maybe you outta focus on your own shortcomings. I just love when guilds call us a zerg when they can't even kill an AoW in an entire calendar year. Yikes.

But thank you for your comments and reminding me that <Aftermath> lives inside your head, rent free.

And here we are once again.... Now is the time..... Say it with me:

<Tempest> has been slain by Detoxx.
dannyL you closet queer you still slayin dragons? <3
Old 02-05-2019, 01:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>Bellringer takes over Awakened and renames it Tempest
>Healthy raid competition
>Bellringer dissolves Tempest
>Aftermath starts to kill 95% of raid targets
>Staff steps in and implements class system/rotation
>200+ Aftermath can’t live off of just a few raid targets a week
>Aftermath breaks up into a few smaller guilds
>Bellringer kills Aftermath
Well played Bellringer, well played
Closed Thread