Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

That's just not dragging the cursor over enough swish. Thanks for contributing. How's red. Empty? Shocked.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:28 AM
Fire Giant

wait so whene eryone said clickfest they were lying? cause this is a clickfest... look at the wiki all teh names listed under clickfest?
Old 02-19-2019, 02:30 AM
Skeleton

lol @ probably getting a ban for a 20 hp upgrade.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:18 AM
Aviak

Daily rolling is dumb. Do a roll once a week, say Sunday, top 7 numbers get Sunday through Saturday. Then you don't have to sit at a mob every day
Old 02-19-2019, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ probably getting a ban for a 20 hp upgrade.
Lol at waiting to roll. Siryado is the only man I see in this thread. You all make me sick.
Old 02-19-2019, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol at waiting to roll. Siryado is the only man I see in this thread. You all make me sick.
If you call someone a man who's talking about sucking d%ck$ and stuff for an hour, agreeing to roll and then finally ninja turning in to fuck over 30 other players, yeah he's a real man, just like most of the forum trolls posting here.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:30 AM
Banned

Yea he isn’t some bitch who’s gonna listen to sirfloppin. So yea he’s a man. siryado you doing gods work rustling these incels.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

good thread/idea starting to decay due to trolls both in game and on forums huh... Do moderators/gms exist anymore?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

No surprise to see Merkk being a troll. I did not want to roll in the beginning but figure it was best for everyone so it would not turn into an autofire mess. At least he will torture the next set of people at the angry goblin if he's still around. Not shocked to see the most mentally unstable person in p99 break the roll agreement tho.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No surprise to see Merkk being a troll. I did not want to roll in the beginning but figure it was best for everyone so it would not turn into an autofire mess. At least he will torture the next set of people at the angry goblin if he's still around. Not shocked to see the most mentally unstable person in p99 break the roll agreement tho.
Figured it’s for the best when your name is at the front yea I would too. 2bad I’m killing these mobs as soon as they spawn.
Closed Thread