Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So did lukas get completely deleted off this website or is this BS, not only is there not a lukas on the members list but it says he has posted 60 times and i cant find a single post of his, is this just some cover for RMT so GMs look the other way for low lvls getting handed over thousands of PP, investigation time.
I was literally responding to posts of his a couple of hours ago.

I guess that's what happens if the moderators find out you've been sending messages to someone of the nature shown in the OP. Too right if you ask me!

Either he got ban hammered hard (in which case well done mods' for fast work)
or he rage quit hard.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:01 PM
Server GM

Sending threats via PM is never acceptable.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sending threats via PM is never acceptable.
Those aren’t threats they are just hopes for the worst future which includes death. He's not saying he's going to kill him just he hopes for death. Big difference as you are accusing him of something illegal which is wrong on your part.*
Old 01-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataigida [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those aren’t threats they are just hopes for the worst future which includes death. He's not saying he's going to kill him just he hopes for death. Big difference as you are accusing him of something illegal which is wrong on your part.*
here's what you asked for

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 01-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataigida [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, so much wrong with your post. Not sure I even want to touch it, but its like a car wreck that you want to slow down and look at.

1. you are really think its ok to send PMs to people like those shown in the OP???? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. Nobody ever accused anyone of anything illegal, go re-read the thread.
3. The mods can ban anyone for anything they like. its their forum.

Are you Lukas alt account?
Old 01-03-2020, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. Nobody ever accused anyone of anything illegal, go re-read the thread.
Oh, Supermonk jumped in as I was typing....
Old 01-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Lukas must not be a raider. He'd just get a slap on the wrist for all that if he were.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so what did i do? i recorded and destroyed the remaining 200k i had in my inventory and told everyone it's his fault there will be no more plat handouts.
Please give me attention, bluebies.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Settle down child. I’m only tackling the incorrect charges that he made “threats”. Do you see any place where that guy is threatening to do the killing himself? I don’t.

Should be accurate with your accusations as the charge of threatening murder has illegal implications off project1999 as well. Mods, of all people, should be careful to understand the situation and use the correct wording here.
"I am going to get you doxxed"

That's a threat mate. Settle down, child.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I am going to get you doxxed"

That's a threat mate. Settle down, child.
He only posted that after I pointed those other posts weren’t threats.
Closed Thread