Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 09:25 AM
Orc

Default Blue Beyond: The Scars of Velious

Just curious, with the pop taking a huge dive in light of Green/Teal will there ever be a beyond Blue?
Maybe a Purple?
One that ventures through Luclin as a Vah Shir Beastlord & introduces mounts and takes us to the the portal points in the PoK - something also for he higher end players.
Just a thought - slow releases to the PoP would be awesome - @ least IMO
Old 11-24-2019, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

I don't think they've officially announced anything about either Blue or Green since Teal's release and from the rumors I've heard they're most interested in catering to the hardcore raiders on Green and less interested in preserving Blue.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:34 AM
Orc

I know there are other progression servers available for EQ but I'd like to see something from this team - I think it would pull some from those other servers outside P99
Old 11-24-2019, 10:23 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

From my understanding their legal agreement with Daybreak states they will never go beyond Velious, and even if they could I don't think they want to. I like Luclin and all the way to Omens but that's what other servers are for.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:02 PM
Kobold

Luclin is pure bootyhole.
Freddee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Druid
Spooee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Cleric
<Vanquish>
Old 11-24-2019, 12:25 PM
Aviak

Instead of asking for more content on blue why are you not playing on the two new servers that they planned on making to begin with?
Old 11-24-2019, 01:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babizul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of asking for more content on blue why are you not playing on the two new servers that they planned on making to begin with?
I’m not the OP, but my guess would be because those two new servers are the exact opposite of what he’s asking for. Old content done twice more, rather than any new content.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From my understanding their legal agreement with Daybreak states they will never go beyond Velious
Was there ever a source for this? I think it's just a rumor. The agreement itself is not public.

That said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think they want to.
The staff here have said over and over again they don't like Luclin and don't want to do it.

However, if you want Luclin, try The Al'Kabor Project. Smaller population, but a great community.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Luclin would be so fun. Ill never understand why it gets so much shit
Old 11-24-2019, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Luclin is awesome, the AAs bring so much more depth and customization to your character. It really rounds out the game. Some really awesome zones and raids to with great gear to be had. The focus effects on items are another great addition. People just hate the new models and I think that's where most of the dislike comes from. But you can just use the old ones lmao. Mounts are fun to especially if you made them really rare, it would be a status symbol on p99 since there is no item shop like on live.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blueeepinya
Closed Thread