Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default AC Camp etiquette

So I got to AC Camp and I sit there waiting while some DRUID is camping the AC. Mind you I'm on a first run toon and actually need the boots. So I wait dude won't respond to any tells. I'm talking with another guy in the zone that I just met saying I think this guy is a bot because he won't respond to any questions. He gets AC to pop and the dude I'm talking to trains him to see if he is a bot or what the deal is. I didn't put anyone up to anything or really know what he was doing. Anyway after he kills AC he petitions the guy that trained him(fine). Then he proceed to bring another guy over and stay in camp and say that the AC is still camped. Other dude wasn't there waiting while I was there and they seems like they were DC or something possibly IP exemption. Am I just a crybaby for being upset about this? I mean I'm level 53 and still don't have near enough money to buy jboots, but should people be able to just keep the camp on lockdown all day as they bring everyone and their brother over to repeated take camp when someone else is sitting there waiting?