Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sending our members toxic tells and falsely accusing us of training is pretty toxic too, you clown.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2019, 11:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sending our members toxic tells and falsely accusing us of training is pretty toxic too, you clown.

You might even call it Detoxxic.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like that you only post through gifs now.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truthful like the map you drew up that showed AM having a second camp at Aary on 'the' Vulak?

Spoiler: We had no second camp at Aary, but that hurt the narrative you wanted to paint.

You're right. Those two concessions were 100% the result of your OOC, and not at all us acknowledging a misunderstanding caused by a comment from Planarity and you moving your mages into position to instant engage him, and us not reaching out to clarify our (wrong) assumptions.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Id post the fraps but it will have to wait till after the staff gets to see them.

so give it a week or three. staff likes to BBQ also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. I honestly didn't know or talk to Bellringer much. I despised Awakened (not so much Eratani). In my tenure here I would commonly add some players to messaging systems (today it's Discord, at the time Skype). In that time there are exactly 2 I've had to remove from that. They are Breaken and Diamondfist due to the way they tried to abuse the link they had to me.
LOL

I know exactly who you are. im unsure if you should be telling people you were on staff with the above account...

Either way, i enjoyed the halloween events you did put effort into. even if we didnt get to keep the candy corn.

Why do you have a grudge against me? You've gone out of your way to try to drag my name through the mud with Detoxx and a few others. With all the RMTers i told you about... you would think you woulda been happy when i showed you fraps proving my suspension by you was unjust...

but somethings will just remain a mystery.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Banned

toxic is a dumb word. stop gaslighting this diamondfist person, you jerks.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pathetic nerds bickering on 30 yr old elf emulation forum confirmed
Old 07-12-2019, 11:56 PM
Fire Giant

Grats Diamondfist alt on Vulak robe. Least in AM, Vulak, Doze and Tunare are main only. Sorry mains in Riot.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. Those two concessions were 100% the result of your OOC, and not at all us acknowledging a misunderstanding caused by a comment from Planarity and you moving your mages into position to instant engage him, and us not reaching out to clarify our (wrong) assumptions.
You mean, you knowingly went forward with a plan to secure a dragon. because 1 dragon won and 2 conceded is always something Detoxx has historically been fine with trading time and time again.

You guys engaged us in conversation. Not the other way around... and tried to back peddle after the fact saying it was miscommunication?

Detoxx got any new tricks to teach you guys? im getting bored of the old ones.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean, you knowingly went forward with a plan to secure a dragon. because 1 dragon won and 2 conceded is always something Detoxx has historically been fine with trading time and time again.

You guys engaged us in conversation. Not the other way around... and tried to back peddle after the fact saying it was miscommunication?

Detoxx got any new tricks to teach you guys? im getting bored of the old ones.
Nothing is set in stone as a player agreement until it’s in the Agreements channel in UN with all parties signing off. That’s been known. We conceded 2 as there was obvious miscommunication and we didn’t want to seem like it was done in trickery, because it wasn’t.