Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Banned

Default How did Ogres used to level before.. things?

I been out of the game for 3 months and I forgotten how Ogres level. for some reason I have a modestly geared shadowknight at level 7 but i dont remember how i got here or where to go.

Instincts tell me elf land but something dark elves.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

You have 733 posts and not sure which zone you're in?
Old 08-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Intended paths for an ogre surely include feerrott, the rathe zones, innothule, guks, and ro regions. They cover the majority of levels.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

If you have enough plat for a port/tip+ invis, I'd suggest taking your Ogre SK to the Warrens! I had a hard time wandering around the Feerott (fog and that damn Dark Assassin) and found the plentiful mobs in Warrens to be nice. Make sure to bring a few stacks of food/water and hopefully you'll have enough faction to buy your spells / train in Paineel by the time you ding lvl 9
Old 08-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Depending on your definition of "Modestly" geared, your options are to solo the Feerrott, which can last you until level 10, and then simply follow the traditional Ogre path of Guk, Rathe, etc as mentioned already.

As an Ogre, I'd advise against Faydwer leveling. You are hated by every race on that continent. (This is what you called "elf land")

Alternatively, you are welcome in the Dark Elf city of Neriak, and the zones surrounding it are good hunting grounds for you. Hit 10 in the Dark Elf starting zone, and then start to explore the lavastorm mountains.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Lavastorm_Mountains

The zoneline between Nektulos Forest and Lavastorm will be a great spot for you, once you hit 10. Make friends with a low level Dark Elf Cleric, and you two will be exceptional partners, even if he is lower level than you.
Last edited by Dulu; 08-01-2019 at 01:31 PM..
Old 08-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Guk
Closed Thread