Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

This thread made me realize there are meta persona's beyond what I'll ever achieve on this game... gonna go rethink some things now...
Old 09-17-2019, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well check out this emoji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] 8)
Is that a Darkwolf mask?

Also...your avatar is Nekron, right?

(Fire and Ice was a really cool animated fantasy movie by Ralph Bakshi. Everquest fans will probably enjoy it.)
Old 09-17-2019, 09:50 PM
Banned

me like DaT Nekron look liek a necRO

(me goOglED pReviouSly, look COoL!)
Old 09-17-2019, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that a Darkwolf mask?

Also...your avatar is Nekron, right?

(Fire and Ice was a really cool animated fantasy movie by Ralph Bakshi. Everquest fans will probably enjoy it.)
haha its just a leather mask and yea! Classic fantasy animation while I classic fantasy game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2019, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

OP reminds me of Xanka or whatever the fuck that losers name is.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it anything like Wizards (also a Bakshi)? Because I <3 old fantasy animation like Last Unicorn, The Hobbit, and Flight of the Dragons, but Wizards was ... that movie was just nuts.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Have not seen Wizards but Fire and Ice is a great animation. Bakshi stuff is really good all over although the budget is not on par with Disney or Blum even
Old 09-18-2019, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone who has been banned for RMT or boxing on P99 will be IP banned from Green I’m sure.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have not seen Wizards but Fire and Ice is a great animation. Bakshi stuff is really good all over although the budget is not on par with Disney or Bluth even
Old 09-18-2019, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it anything like Wizards (also a Bakshi)? Because I <3 old fantasy animation like Last Unicorn, The Hobbit, and Flight of the Dragons, but Wizards was ... that movie was just nuts.
Yes and no!

Its more like wizards, if wizards was trying to take itself 100% seriously.

Same director though! So it is very weird.

I watched an interview with him once regarding the animated Lord of the Rings movie, that he directed as well, where he said a homeless person came into his garage studio and said, "I hear you make animation. I want make animate." Like with that weird broken English. And he said "Hell yes!" (because he is nuts like Brad Mquaid) and gave her a scene to work on, I later watched the movie and was like, oh yeah that scene was at a tavern where orcs and stuff were singing.

Im pretty sure I found that scene, the orcs like morph into different shapes like the artist was on acid lol its totally insane.

So yeah your assessment of his movies is 100% accurate haha they are made by people who are nuts.

I appreciate them for a lot of the same reasons I love classic everquest though.
Closed Thread