Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimlin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gaming community is so great. I mean every other word is fag and your dialogue is so mature. Anyway I guess I'm wrong to be mad that I was physically sitting there and the dude wouldn't respond about the list, but then once AC popped he said he has a friend who needed to camp it to. This fucking server seems so corrupt I don't know why I am still here. I guess its so I can listen to all you fucking dumbshit 5 year olds call me a faggot.
need help cleaning sand out of your vagina u lil bitch boy???
Old 06-22-2014, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimlin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gaming community is so great. I mean every other word is fag and your dialogue is so mature. Anyway I guess I'm wrong to be mad that I was physically sitting there and the dude wouldn't respond about the list, but then once AC popped he said he has a friend who needed to camp it to. This fucking server seems so corrupt I don't know why I am still here. I guess its so I can listen to all you fucking dumbshit 5 year olds call me a faggot.
you really are new here to be posting this in RnF
Old 06-22-2014, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Fuck bards #1. Fuck druids who think they need to camp the AC. Fuck inconsiderate assholes which this server is 90% full of. Fuck every single one of you. I hope you all die in a mass shooting. /Flame OFF
By this logic, camping anything for money is wrong. The druid is just as entitled as you are to camp the boots.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

This exact question is brought up a lot.

The answer is: ONLY wait in line if the guy camping it explicitly tells you that you can have the camp after the mob/item drops. If not, do not expect to get it, nor is it entitle to you. It is his camp to do with as he pleases. Same goes for Pained Soul and any other important camp.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:41 PM
Banned

38 more to go Swish then u will b on my lvl of greatness
Old 06-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Sounds like you should of got that FTE.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately on blue you only get respect based on how much plat you've TunnelQuested and how twinked your level 1 mule is. Remember to /kneel before those level 1 bards in their singing steel/lambent armor sets etc...to ignore that is a serious faux pas.

Any players new (comparatively) will have to suck it up and keep trying. I hope you manage to get them but its unlikely you'll ever find the camp open unless you play the graveyard shift.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
call me a faggot.
join date may 2014 confirmed previously banned RMTer
Old 06-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsblood1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
join date may 2014 confirmed previously banned RMTer
Nope I legitimately joined the date it says. Never played here before then. I'm pretty sure if I were a RMT I wouldn't be bitching about something as Mundane as jboots. However I still think to be in line for jboots camp you should have to be physically present. But obviously what I think doesn't matter clearly this fine community thinks I'm a "crybaby faggot" and I should just pay real money for play so I can get some god damn jboots. I actually can't understand why anyone would ever play real money for anything in a video game. To me it completely defeats the purpose, but I also think people who need items deserve at least some priority over people farming them so they can sell fucking plat. Wow actually did do somethings right and there is a reason why EQ is almost completely dead! Again fuck every single one of you and changed my mind. I don't hope you die in a mass shooting because that would be too quick and easy. I hope you get the diabetes you deserve from playing EQ 24/7 and die slowly you morbidly obese motherfuckers.
Old 06-22-2014, 05:55 PM
Banned

2 long didn't read

jesus christ

cry baby

go outside u fat turd
Closed Thread