Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidreams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish people wouldnt write long arguements just stick to the aimless one liners pls its more entertaining
Not in the above case, however.
Old 08-17-2019, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

This is why I could never play on blue.

"You killed my mob"

"No, you killed my mob"

"No, u"
Old 08-17-2019, 02:27 PM
Banned

sound liek u got in trouBle
Old 08-17-2019, 02:35 PM
Banned

for playing game!
Old 08-18-2019, 11:37 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

If he was successfully keeping all 3 spawns down before respawns, then he was successfully camping all 3 spawns. You are the entitled one showing up expecting mobs.

Doesn't matter what the LoS server rules are IMO. That's childish lawyerquesting bullshit. If someone is clearly camping a set of mobs, go find something else to do. It's a big server. Disrupting someone's camp just because you want their mobs is a retarded thing to do.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:49 AM
Banned

Server rules are that you have to share. If you're camping multiple PHs and someone wants in, you have to share. Thems the rules. I think they're good.
Old 08-18-2019, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushida [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you tried to rule-lawyer him out of a camp, but you fucked up and broke server rules yourself. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Case closed
Old 08-18-2019, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Three year olds whose vocabulary consists only of the word "MINE!" and nothing else.

Here is the situation: Fragmented is killing all three ice giants outside of permafrost. Great. He can have the two spawn, now that I'm here, I will take the single spawn. I assume this goes without saying because these are two separate camps as there is nowhere you could sit maintaining LOS on all three mobs (which I could be mistaken, please correct me if I'm wrong). After killing the single spawn we come back to a bit of an outburst.

outburst

After stating this, his buddy Scrody shows up and sits at the two spawn and he plops down next to me at the single spawn, ready to nuke down the ice giant when he pops:

situation

As there are no GMs on, I humbly submit this to RnF in hopes of getting some clarification. Are all three ice giants a single camp making me the asshole here? Or is the single spawn a separate camp and Fragmented is in the wrong?

You learned the only real lesson necessary for this server via this incident or via this thread.... this community is cancer.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

OP is reason we have a more cumbersome rulebook than Obamacare.

Thanks op for p99acare.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread