Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's every fan site/forum on the internet, idiot.
Also YouTube and Facebook etc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2019, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EDIT: Actually it looks like Wayback does have Everlore: https://web.archive.org/web/20041001...*/everlore.com ... does that not have what you need?
archive.org is a very incomplete and often innacurate snapshot of the data. I'd like to restore Everlore with all its comments, all the screenshots of the day, etc... Basically, what made its quality.

That's not something you can get from archive.org as far as a highly dynamic site is concerned (but, for example, something that would totally work for EQAtlas).
Old 08-27-2019, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

I ended up finding the guys. They looked around but unfortunately the backups are long gone.

Looks like it isn't going to happen. Oh well, at least I tried.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to buy vanguard and relaunch it what you guys think the chances are they would sell it to me?

i loved the music and graphics and i could probably revamp the gear system and raid content and make it interesting
It was only bought out to be shelved, I doubt they want the competition or players being taken away from their TLPs, Daybreak haven't got much gas left in the tank as it is.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ended up finding the guys. They looked around but unfortunately the backups are long gone.

Looks like it isn't going to happen. Oh well, at least I tried.
Sorry you didn't get paid
Old 08-27-2019, 08:57 PM
Banned

Sorry about your 5000+ posts. Why do you hate someone else getting paid?

You make me look at myself, and evaluate my own toxic behaviors. At least I'm not you.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry about your 5000+ posts. Why do you hate someone else getting paid?

You make me look at myself, and evaluate my own toxic behaviors. At least I'm not you.
Sorry who's this?
Old 08-28-2019, 01:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet if a billionaire philanthropist got into the game we could find some records [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I were a billionaire, I'd just hire some people to make new content for P99 rather than chase after site material that's almost 100% guaranteed to be gone for good.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine being the elon musk of classic everquest, this timeline needs to exist.

Wait are we fastly approaching this timeline, with p99 for rogean and nilbog?? Good luck on your quest guys!
Old 08-28-2019, 10:12 PM
Orc

seeing everlore go down was a sad day. maybe it was around luclin? What perfect timing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread